Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You Have Played SMAC Too Long When.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Know You Have Played SMAC Too Long When.....

I don't know has this been done before but here goes.

...You have a Dream where you are one of those onboard Unity. (in my Dream last night, there were beginning of the journey, the accident during it and landing to Chiron, everything.)

please continue.
    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

... you point out that there's no chance in hell you *can* play too much SMAC. The idea is just absurd. It's like breathing too much, that is, impossible.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

The really scary part is the dream problem happened to oen fo my friends. He played the game for 36 hours over 4 days and that night he started to dream about the game, no play the next day but still the dreams. He had to stop playing for a week for the dreams to stop.

Edward

Comment

. . . when you ask "Why doesn't Saddam just fork over the 32 energy credits and switch to Democracy? Not only would that get the U.S. off his back, it would improve his efficiency rating."
        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President
          . . . when you ask "Why doesn't Saddam just fork over the 32 energy credits and switch to Democracy? Not only would that get the U.S. off his back, it would improve his efficiency rating."
          Because it's his faction's aversion. XD
          Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

XD
            Oh my god. Please. No. Please. No. Not here. Apolyton is sacred. You can't. You can't! No! It's impossible! You mustn't! No!
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

/me brutally murders Archaic for using... that... abomination...

...when you think that Russia did something wrong when it dropped Communism by trying to switch too many SE choices at once.

...when you line your border with the Gaians with forests and sensor arrays. ()
              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

... you see wet dreams about the new Stella Polaris.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

...you remember seeing the same thread twice already

Comment

You still post in this forum... hehe
                    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

You see an earth worm and shout " Get the Flame Guns!!! "

Comment

. . . you drop everything you're doing and log on to "the Virtual World". Everyone else, though, just sees you posting at Apolyton.
                        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

you dig up year old threads

Comment

/me cheers Vlad

Thanks for the link TKG. I think there's a newer thread then that, but I could be wrong. Or was it the SMAC joke thread (loved that one too)?

... you see wet dreams about the new Stella Polaris.
                            Mine involve Deirdre.

Comment

Here's a real one.
                              When you get up in the mornimg and when you shut your eyes, you see a red grid.

Comment

Working...
                              X