Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You Have Played SMAC Too Long When.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...when you wonder how it's possible that have we researched "Flight" but we still don't have High Energy Chemistry and other all-basic ground-level technologies.
    You make my life and times
    A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

...when you screw up in real life then realize you forgot to save the game - wait a minute, how does that work again?

Comment

Originally posted by Clear Skies
        ...you wonder how Saddam managed to research genetic warfare/nuclear capability while running Fundamentalism

...you regard anyone dressed entirely in black with extreme suspicion in case they're a probe team
        Oh, I do that already - but that's because I'm scared they're assassins
        The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
        Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
        All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
        "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

...when you change your career goal to follow that of the benevolent Chairman Yang (that would be me!)
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

when you're having an argument with someone, you try and get your best friend to help you out by saying 'otherwise I shall cancel our Pact of Brotherhood!'
            I do that all the time.

As it turns out, I did cancel it. I found it Null and Void.

Comment

You sure you didn't mean full of droids?
              "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

These aren't the droids you're looking for…
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                X