No announcement yet.

Firaxis promise SMAC update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to have you on board Happy SMACing.
    "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
      Is there a way of disabling the wheelmouse in XP? This might affect the interceptor scramble problem.
      I have solved my interceptor scramble problem in Win98 (well, 99% of the time) by disabling my antivirus program before playing a turn.
      "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

I don't have any problems with the games under W98. I am using Second Edition though so that might be why.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
        X