8.Miriam........Believers
    9.Morgan........Morgan Industries
    10.Pavin Lal....Peacekeepers
    11.Roze.........Data Angels
    12.Sid Meier’s..Firaxians
    13.Svengaard....Pirates
    14.Yang.........Hive
    15.Zakharov.....University

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Geardy (edited September 05, 2000).]</font>
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Geardy (edited September 05, 2000).]</font>
    As always have fun Geardy

My Choice is:
    Aki Zeta-5 "what a babe"
    As always have fun Geardy

Comment

Has to be Deirdre still... I'll dance naked through the trees with her any day!
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Not one of these threads again ! Next thing you know, it will be like in the golden days of OWO... "Is Deirdre Naked", "Is Santiago Wearing Leather", etc

Aredhran
        -And it's Deirdre-

Comment

I like Svensgaard. He looks very handsome, but experienced and knowledgeable without being ruthless. You'd almost expect an eyepatch and a peg leg and a hooked hand (painful). Instead, he's got an engaging smile and a strange little twinkle in his eye that says something I'm not quite sure about but probably refers to the liquid capacity of his vessels, etc.

Domai looks a bit like my younger brother, and as I've already mentioned before, the Chairman Sheng Ji-Yang is more or less a dead ringer for my paternal grandfather.

So there you go.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Deidre.
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I look into your sultry, slitted eyes and your heavenly crown of flaming red hair, which befits your fiery and tempestuous love. All those decades of pent up desire!

Release!

Release!

Miriam!

Come to me, Miriam!

MIRIAM! OH, MY MIRIAM!

GLORY TO GOD!

YES!

blink blink - (wakes up)

GAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! (shudder)

Comment

You're a very, very sick man Hydro
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Deirdre AND Aki... Those damn designers must have had some sort of ecstatic inspiration when they created them... (makes me wish I could see the original "models" behind them)... Anyway, I cannot deside which one is better...

Comment

Neptunus,

Can't decide? Well, let me help.

One will have the personality of a brass lamp, and will babble about algorithms and logic all the time. And she has metal things in her head, and has the reproductive drive of a Vulcan (without the five year itch) and the empathy of a Darlek.

The other is a supremely intelligent ecologist, who is beautiful and has empathy toward her fellow man. She strives for a democratic society, and all she asks in return is that you respect (not worship) the environment you live in.

Hmmm. Hard choice.

Hydro

Comment

Psh... Dee again?

Honestly, that wanton trollop! With her dress code I wouldn't be surprised if her bosom came out looking like two empty wallets in her autumnal years. Yes, guys, there is a reason why we have to wear those impossible-to-undo things around our thoraxes.

That is, unless Morgan's Kwik-O-Deforest bulldozers haven't pushed her into extinction before then!

------------------
                      Machines: outthinkable YES outfightable NO.
                      Men: outfightable YES outthinkable NO.
                      Allie Cove: outfallable INEVITABLY

Homepage http://www.enixine.dabsol.co.uk (Shared)
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

AC,

NEVER!

Dee will always be pert due to the glories of technology: micro-antigravity implants or the ever-popular rejuvenation.

And we'll see how far the Morgan dozers get against her mindworm minions. After all, empathy can be transformed into enmity if the line is crossed too many times.

"Here Fluffy! Time for breakfast!"

Yes, Earthdeirdre!

BURP

Comment

For what it's worth my ex-girl friend could be Deirdre's twin, and she was a very high maintainence chick.

Comment

Hydro... you may be right ! But we're talking about the looks don't we ?

(And what would you say about Aki's voice ...?)

AliCove... It would be really starnge if you "voted" for one of the ladies... But why such hatred against Dee ?

Comment

I don't know if I could resist all the extra attachments that Aki could come with.
                              Roze would be the most fun though.
                              And I'm sure it wouldn't take too many glowworms to make H'minee look too good/interesting to refuse (love those foreign girls)

Comment

Working...
                              X