terran.exe crash!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terran.exe crash!!!!

Has anyone experienced a crash that happens mid-game, and the comp send a message that says "blah has performed an illegal function and will be shut down"?

I have all the patches and the game still crashes !!!!!

always right in the middle of a game...i swear it makes me hate the ****in' game...

i have uninstalled and re-installed the game..gotten all the patches...it still happens and i hate it..

actually to tell you the ttruth, i have yet to actually finish a game because in EVERY game i have played i get the error message "terran.exe performed an illegal function" and i have to start a new game and hope it doesn't happen again..

but it always happens!!! right when the game gets to the point of being complex and at the middle stage..

**** AC

While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

V:

Try several things (numerous threads in the past 15 months on this subject:

disable your wheelmouse, if you use one;

uninstall Norton or McAfee virus scan and nuts and bolts typr of background-running software;

close down everything but explorer (ctl/alt/del/ and then shut down everything that's there

These are the three proffered solutions that seem to have worked for most people (mine was solved by uninstalling Norton's Nuts & Bolts)

I still get the odd stall on a unit click (e.g. a crawler that I'm giving the nutrient/energy etc order to, but at least it let's me hit the x and get out of that warning screen then I can order the unit from the action menu instead of the right click)

If none of these work then switch to Homeworld

Googlie

Comment

Working...
    X