i cant play scenarios or load maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant play scenarios or load maps

every time open SMAC and try to load a scenario i go into the folder with the scenario i want and i c nothing! and on my dest top the computer reads the scenarios themselves as simpletext documents and not AC docs and also when im on the scenaro editor i try to load a map and it does nothing can anyone help?
    And I asked him,
    What is thy name?
    And he replied saying:
    My Name is iMac: for we
    are many..

What exactly do you see in your scenario directory, in terms of file names? SMAC will only look for files ending .sc when you ask it to load a scenario.

I haven't seen anyone complaining that they can't load scenarios, so I don't think this can be a problem with the game itself ...

- Mis
    Team 'Poly

Comment

It sounds that another program is using the .sc file type. Try finding out if this could be what causes your problems.
      Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

yeah i c .SC but it still reads them as documents and they arent apable of being seen when i try to open them in smac and also i make a map and try to load it but it keeps returning to the previous menu
        And I asked him,
        What is thy name?
        And he replied saying:
        My Name is iMac: for we
        are many..

Comment

I believe that the scenario problem is a bug with the original macintosh software release, and that a patch will be issued to address the problem.

Comment

I believe that the scenario problem is a bug with the original macintosh software release, and that a patch will be issued to address the problem.

Comment

I read today that the patch that fixes the scenario and other bugs is now available. The link that I found to the patch is at www.imgmagazine.com.

Comment

I read today that the patch that fixes the scenario and other bugs is now available. The link that I found to the patch is at www.imgmagazine.com.

Comment

Working...
                X