Some events changes since SMACX 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some events changes since SMACX 2.0

I have noticed some minor changes ( brought by 2.0 patch as undocumented features or not ? ) from my last 3 games in SMACX 2.0 such as:

1) way less alien artifacts ( at least -75% ) even with the most thorough precautions for trying to get them: but I like it that way ;

2) the sunspot activity always happen now somewhere around 2290-2305, instead of the traditional 2200-2220;

3) at Transcend the AI seem a little bit more agressive than before ( even if you play agressive opponents OFF ): I experienced abundant "has launched a surprise attack" when playing the Caretakers, way more than before. Tweaked AI about integrity?

4) occasionaly the (stupid) AI will now colonize small islands...

5) NO drone revolt (75%) occured.

Now, if you want to join your comments or any other new turn of events, feel free...
    The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

This one is from SMAC to SMACx.

The interludes for the Ruins and the Borehold Cluster only appear for the progenitors.
    There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Also I noticed only recently that the "operations director" window displays correctly and inform you when an AI build an orbital.

Yep, it doesn't happen every day seeing an AI building a satellite in my regular games. Only twice in all my previous ones. Both by the most powerful opponent. But now Morgan has just built 2 hydro labs ( a Pirate game ) with only 3 remaining cities!!!and he was almost the feeble!!! I never saw this before, it took me by surprise. However I must say his 3 cities are big ones of 11,13,14 pop.

------------------

Comment

Working...
      X