No announcement yet.

MY 2193 Planning & Execution Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maniac [*]It just dawned to me that at their current growth rate the Gaians will soon surpass the Hive as the second most populous faction.
    No kidding, Sherlock. Could you bring the news to Snoddasmannen, so that he backs the attack agains Gaia, instead of chasing the dead Angels?

Sorry for being sarcastic, I just could not resist.
    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Perhaps you could start a poll on who to attack with as options Gaia - Angels - Morgan - Hive - No one - Banana or something?
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Good idea.

Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Originally posted by Googlie
          I think this is a great idea. Maybe Snodassmannen can get it going when next he's in the loop.

"Now that two factions have the orbital spaceflight ability ...." (It might even make the Gaians believe that we have full infiltration on them)
          Sure, should I post a thread to some kind of open meeting? How about the Planetbuster Weapon Non-proliferation Deliberations (PWND :P )

Comment

Sorry to steal the thread, but how about something like this:

Planetbuster Weapon Non-proliferation Deliberations (PWND)

Honored and disinguished leaders of Planet and Angel representatives. Welcome to this open meeting to discuss the new and alarming technologies that our scientists have developed over these last few years. It has come to our attention that two factions on Planet now have the technology to build so called ... Planet Buster missiles.

In the interest of maintaining peace and stability on Planet, Sparta now assumes the responsibility to start a Planet-wide initiative to stop the production and research into this type of weapon. Should these weapons proliferate among the factions, we will soon see an arms race similar to that of Earth. This is a race nobody can afford in these hard times, and can only end in tears and senseless destruction. Therefore, Sparta will vow not to construct weapons with Planet Busting capabilities, if this is agreed upon by the Gaians, Morgans, and the Data Angels.

It is my sincere hope that we can all sign this peace of paper and forget all this.

One day, I am sure that Planet Busting will be as forgotten as Data Hacking. Remember those days when we used to be afraid of probe teams? Seems like ages ago we stopped caring about those silly things ... Hopefully, this treaty will be as great a contribution to Planet as the Hunter Seeker Algorithm.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoddasmannen
              Sure, should I post a thread to some kind of open meeting? How about the Planetbuster Weapon Non-proliferation Deliberations (PWND :P )
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X