Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd be in favor of a visit to the chat room

Comment

• I'm in the chat room now. All alone ...
      And I'll concede that I am out-voted on the creche-issue, though you'll have to explain to our troops why we can't afford to buy them those new xeno-leather boots.

Comment

• Snoddasmannen and I are there now

Comment

• I'll be there shortly, although I doubt my expertise will be of much value in this case.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Should we next turn place one or two impact rovers in the Monitoring Station base radius apparently moving west, to make it look like we're returning to our homelands? Or instead hide our military units for the Morganite's eyes as much as possible?
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• If we can place it without slowing down the invasion, sure. Confusing others is always a good thing to do.
              Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
                Should we next turn place one or two impact rovers in the Monitoring Station base radius apparently moving west, to make it look like we're returning to our homelands? Or instead hide our military units for the Morganite's eyes as much as possible?
                No, that's brilliant thinking - let them think we're heading home for drone control duties They have seen two rovers in action before, let them think that's all we have.

Comment

• Interesting Possibility:

Testing teh AI diplomacy options:

If we ask Zak for MonStat by threatening to withdraw pact, he refuses.

if we ask him to sell, he'll ask for more credits than we have (but will sell)

If we first sell him a tech (say Adapt Econ), then ask for Monstat and offer cash, he'll sell for an amount we can afford!!!)

I say go for it. Buying a 7 pop base for 215 ec's (or thereabouts) is worth far more than building a CP and moving it adjacent (plus we can then move the CP to the Nexus)

Comment

• Yes, go for it.
                    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Working...
                    X