No announcement yet.

Turn simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah - if you raise ocean or land around it, it rises (but i believe that the "risen" FF tiles then lose their +1 mineral - the same as if you raise the Mesa or the uranium flats to get better energy output, you lose the energy bonus

Comment

Hey!
      I have tried the simulator for 10 turns.
      I don't know how accurate it is but I'm sure you did your best with it so...a few results:

-- 2174: Yang units cross the border around Minas Tirith
      2175: Yang launches a surprise attack!

-- I didn't check what are doing all our wandering units but if they all keep roaming the fungus, they'll burn a few mindworms without problems.

Infrastructure I'll talk elsewhere.
      From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned whale!

Comment

Originally posted by vishniac
        I don't know how accurate it is
        For the record, I noticed I forgot to upgrade a crawler to synthtrance armour. Corrected in the current uploaded version.

-- 2174: Yang units cross the border around Minas Tirith
        2175: Yang launches a surprise attack!
        Hmm... I guess we could prevent that by parking B-4s at strategic locations, so that the Hive units can't proceed due to zones of control.
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
          1) For the record, I noticed I forgot to upgrade a crawler to synthtrance armour. Corrected in the current uploaded version.

2) Hmm... I guess we could prevent that by parking B-4s at strategic locations, so that the Hive units can't proceed due to zones of control.
          Concerning 1), that probably explains why 4 crawlers weren't enough to instabuild the Planetary Datalinks in Santiago Citadel. (though I don't know SMAC maths).

About 2), do we want to prevent him? Our forces down there are enough to stop any assault and I believed we were waiting for any opportunity to seize his 3 closest bases.
          Is that always the case or do we want a longer peace to 'boom and build?
          And even in case of war, aren't our current forces enough to act and secure truce without having to produce more short-term?

(lots of questions, I know )
          From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned whale!

Comment

Updated simulator downloadable. Including the Peacekeepers, so if anyone wants to give a go at trying out a PK invasion, here's your chance!
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
            X