X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes ecs and techs.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I'm not going to argue here. If you can't read a map and plot a proper scouting tour then there's simply no use.
      i guess without seeing my reasons,yes you would have to think that.but time moves on...
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

This is the second time you hint on illegal things (ruleswise).
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

i am illegal

in all seriousness,i have got wind of the spartan plan IMHO and looking at various stuff from their main players,i think i know what they are doing.and i really dont think they are there.in the gaian-S water yes imo but not up north or if so not much

edit: whats the other times i hinted at illegall info? perhaps how i know about the army yang has near morgan with aprox army strength even? or something else

a real cheater wouldnt go tell people.i just love messing around
          Last edited by Kataphraktoi; October 11, 2005, 19:17.

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

I go for Marts plan also.
            You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
            There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Well I have opened the turn, we lost a F6 near KC, our drop probe unit and the impact empath chopper. I suppose we won't know what they lost. I think they used their tactical to take out one of our aircraft rather than a drop scout and then it would have run out of fuel.

But would somebody else confirm that was there was a 2 reload message from Spartans. If so this has now got beyond mere accident. It has happened too frequently now and without an explanation.

I think we need an explanation.
              Last edited by Hercules; October 14, 2005, 16:45.

Comment

We would ask Drogue, I think about reloads.
                It may be just that they do turns having several turnplayers.
                It is still ok, but you get reload messages.
                Drogue must clear this, he is the CMN here.
                Mart
                Map creation contest
                WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Apart from that which base for the punishment sphere?.

Comment

Spartan reloads have happened all the time for at least the last 4-5 turns. I'm suspicious about it myself. If you want I can check for I've have saves back to the early eighties.
                    They attacked an F6? Didn't know there was still one in flight. How have they discovered it if it was outside their radar range?
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Spartan reloads have happened all the time for at least the last 4-5 turns. I'm suspicious about it myself.
                      affirmative on that,i hadnt even noticed till now.

Comment

I have sent a message to the Mods.
                        Last edited by Hercules; October 14, 2005, 19:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                          Apart from that which base for the punishment sphere?.
                          Some trade-off between low research and good production for manyfacturing air units.

Safe House is a good one. That new one. We also do not need any facility there quelling drones or making talents. Production only. Possibly crawled, I think
                          Mart
                          Map creation contest
                          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

but if we are maxing econ we dont need research,a trick im using in a PBEM in in is negating an attack by being able to reduce any city his air force moves into,with nervegas becasue the base size is so small.would that be a concern?(not sure where that city is atm)

Comment

I emailed the mods but their email boxes were full. So will have to PM them.

Comment

This what I sent.

To the Mods,

Increasingly we have been concerned about the number of reloads over the past number of years that have emanated from the Spartan faction. For instance the last had two reloads. More importantly so many have been noted without explanation.

We would find it useful if someone would explain.

I am not playing the turn, on the Angels behalf, until we have a satisfactory explanation. I am sure there is one.

Yours

Benign Dictator Hercules

Comment

Working...
                                X