Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Infotrader/Infiltrator Network - Diplomacy plug-in (III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I suppose earlier on they could see our tech status by the pact with the PK's, and saw the CF as Herc mentioned in the F5, or calculated ahead while there still was a view on our tech stats.

Are the PK's already infiltrated?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

We have active infiltration:
      Hive
      Morgan
      PK

Through Pact:
      Gaians

That foil probe still waits inside the fungus. I think our chances to infiltrate Gaians diminsh fast
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Guess the earlier proposal of a drop probe should be executed fast.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Looks like I stay the inbetween person.

Since there seems to be no oposition will send the letter to Spartans tonight before work.
          You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
          There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Mid save 2176.

I have not attempted any discussions with the AI but maybe someone should see if Yang would move to treaty.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I did, no contact established.
              And when I demanded his troops to return vendetta brook out.
              Zak and Lal are still moaning about having accepted payment for the destruction of the Morgans (For Zak the Gaians as well). Lal could stop hostilities with the Gaians if they stopped first.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Follow up.

I still dont like giving MMI to Spartans even though we have CF now.

It would give them to much power and knowlege.

Might the Data Angels be interested in a straight exchange of Planetary Economics for Mind-Machine Interface?

If so, we'll stall our discussions with Morgan on trading them PE, which would let the Angels proceed with the build of the Ascetic Virtues SP We, of course, would still like to build the Cyborg Factory, as we do see that ultimately we will be the faction to stare Yang down to get the Hive out of the game, so the CF is an almost must for us.

So any deal would be contingent on the Angels changing your SP build from the CF to the AV, and letting the Federation complete the CF

Oh yea; letter posted earlier sent as reply.

Interested?

Colonel Googlie

Comment

I would tell Spartans directly, that we instabuilt CF, no change was possible.
                  Mart
                  Map creation contest

Comment

And just another thought, not to tell them, but we still do not have Doctrine Initiative, coz they refused to trade it. I think how much withhelding MMI would delay increase of Spartan power. They possibly research this, but when will they have it. They will certainly start to build copters, but if they are behind in this tech we may have more of them. If Spartans would plan taking over of the CF, we better not trade MMI.

It is not that Copters would be used for attacking bases, but clearing the path to our bases.
                    Mart
                    Map creation contest

Comment

Copters will be extremely usefull in any case. The Hive has a ****load of units roaming around, and the Spartans sure have plenty of elite rovers ready to take Hive bases at will.

And I'm with Mart on the instabuild issue. Weren't they too late with their 'request'?
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

They were definitely too late. And this may be brought to them very straightforward.
                        Mart
                        Map creation contest

Comment

Dear Spartans

Circumstances:

Compleation of CF was our first priority.

ForesterSOF
                          DA Ambasador

This letter would help clarify some things; however they will ponder the situation of why we dont offer MMI in trade.

That is something for a later date.

Comment

Been home today. Maniac asked if we would be interested in an alliance with them.
                            I've asked him to let Googlie sent a proposition.

ForesterSOF, I propose this:

Dear Spartans,

Unfortunately the project was already under construction when we received your message, and we could not switch back without great industrial loss.

For a trade of MMI or PlanEcon we will come back to you later.

ForesterSOF
                            DA Ambassador
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

We'll know directly when Morgans receive PlanEcon from them. Is there in fact any special reason for us to continue the MMI-PlanEcon trade once the Spartans trade it to the Morgans?
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

We could not resign from CF. It was instabuilt before they asked us to resign from this SP. Turn was ended and forwarded. Only events independent from us, like unexpected drone riots or mindworms occupying mineral tiles could stop completion of CF. It is different than "we did not want" it is "we were unable"

Spartans wishing alliance with us? We decided to go with Gaians in secret for now. And for good reason of having them in the end game, than militaristic Spartans, who may freak out any time. See AV case. They really roleplay "bad" guys. I would be assertive and say no to long range alliance. Pact for limitted time might be good. It depends.
                                Mart
                                Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
                                X