• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes ser eeh. I ' m back,
    thanks for that
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Alright I plan to update our participant list, to see who is still active with us. S

Strangely enough just as I was about to do so, I noticed Foolish_Icarus was recorded as a live member. Anyhow for the other members I will send an email re their status.

Comment

And a big welcome to new Angels datajack recruit Randyslaven. I 'll let him introduce himself.

Comment

Greetings everyone, I apologize for my complete and utter newbitude here, but I'll try and learn quickly. Thank you for accepting me to your team.

Comment

Hi Randyslaven
            Mart
            Map creation contest
            WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Welcome in, randyslaven. Pick your preferred task, there's plenty of jobs awaiting someones attention.
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

What jobs in particular are you talking about? Thanks!

Comment

Oh, soon we need a new Sinder (turnplayer), an infotrader (diplomat) for contact with the Spartans and/or Gaians, a newspaper editor wouldn't hurt either. And above all, someone to show the other teams we're still alive and kicking in the bar.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
                    Oh, soon we need a new Sinder (turnplayer), an infotrader (diplomat) for contact with the Spartans and/or Gaians, a newspaper editor wouldn't hurt either. And above all, someone to show the other teams we're still alive and kicking in the bar.
                    Geo means the Recreational Commons thread, where he has steadfastedly upheld the Data Angels corner for well....you 'll see for yourself.

Comment

And a good job I've done.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Well, I'm an English major, and as such my main training is in rhetoric. I'd love to use that to our advantage and try and woo the Gaians, as I feel that I could roleplay that the best. What all would being the Gaian contact entail? Thanks.

Comment

This is the Spartan diplo forum link. You need to register there, for a Spartan (Googlie) has set this up.

Edit: O yes, when entering that Spartan page, type 'Jazzfest' in the password area. The next page you can register.

This is the forum in which the Gaian-Angel diplomacy is. You need to ask the ACDG moderator (Drogue) permission to have entrance, and you need to register at Eventis as well.

Drogue can be PM'd here on 'Poly.
                          The main Spartan diplomatic contact is Kassiopeia.
                          The main Gaian diplomatic contacts are Illuminatus and Ouro_827, Illu is mostly active here, but he 'hides' his presence on 'Poly.

In case either forum is down, or for quick notifies, PM them here.

O yes, our ambassadors title is InfoTrader, shortened to IT.
                          In case we go to war with a faction, we rename ourself to Infiltrator.
                          Last edited by GeoModder; October 26, 2004, 17:50.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

After you register at Eventis, randyslaven, you could also ask joncha for the access to the dip forum, if Drogue is not around.
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

In short I want to use my knowlege of Multi Resource Management and Environmental Management so that I can keep track of using Planet in the best posible way for us.

Is there a link to the Map/Situation/Setting/etc for this game.

Diplomacy is not my area of expertice. so I see me becoming some sort of a Planet Advisor if there is not one already.
                              You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                              There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Sounds like we might have a future Sinder here, ForesterSOF.
                                All help is welcome, as are you.

You can track our progress in the turn tracking thread(s) sofar. We've kept the habit of posting screenshots for easy overview.

If necessary, I have all the past turns on my HD. But you can download every pressend turn you wish in the turn tracking threads. They're still linked.

For how our contacts with other factions go, check the Diplomacy plug in thread.

Password for the turns can be found at Hercules, our moderator. Ask him if you want to check the turns.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X