This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeoModder
    Another settler knocking on the door? Eisead?

I noticed the request and I have asked him for some background info.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

CPlasmaGuns: any questions, ask. Any recommendations, shoot.

I hope you'll be asking and/or recommend a lot since it's more fun if the turnplayer has quite some backup, and a discussion always liven things up in a team.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Amen to that, Geo.
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Welcome to GhostOfWar, may we use your warring skills well in due time.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Welcome GhostofWar.

Post your email address somewhere in this thread

Comment

hi are you guys still with us.

Shiny
              Trithemius
              Adam
              GhostofWar.
              CPlasmaGuns
              Foolish_ Icarus

we haven't heard from you for a while

Comment

I guess they might be on a vacation on a beach in Kodycryptor, or maybe evaluating Chiron breweries in Enigma Machine or just admire beautiful canyon views in Snowflake's Heaven...

I somehow did not post here yet. my email is xxmarcin777@hotmail.com
                both my email and pm box are accesible.
                Thank you for warm welcome
                Mart
                Map creation contest
                WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

And no MSN, despite having a hotmail account, Mart?
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I do have it, but almost never login there. but maybe I will start from now checking messages
                    Mart
                    Map creation contest

Comment

I just wonder where those guys are. Even saying hello would help us know you are still watching (and learning).

Comment

They may arrive in the most appropriate moment for it. I think it is often like that you are a bit tired of something or just don't have time at the moment, but later, after several weeks maybe, you return. It is actually one of the things I like the most in Democracy Games - if I cannot participate for some reason for some time, I know faction goes forward without me. When I am back it is always so interesting to find out what happened.

I have an idea, maybe you already have thought about it:
                        How about an ocasional Faction Report? Let's say every 10 or 15 years, to every member of the faction. It wouldn't be long but would summarize the most important events and show the current state of the faction. I guess some members who no longer visit the forum often might return and participate. They say, enthusiasm is contagious....
                        Mart
                        Map creation contest

Comment

I know in ACDGII I didin't really show up until crisis occured... then I was RPing and spamming with the rest of 'em.
                          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Originally posted by mart7x5
                            How about an ocasional Faction Report? Let's say every 10 or 15 years, to every member of the faction. It wouldn't be long but would summarize the most important events and show the current state of the faction. I guess some members who no longer visit the forum often might return and participate. They say, enthusiasm is contagious....
                            That's a great suggestion, at least from my point of view.

Some of the other teams have summary threads in addition to turn planning threads. It sometimes make it easier to grasp what have been going on. Although for me to grasp the game progress in spirit I still need to read the turn plannings but the summary would help me a lot when I do come back and pick up the history recording.
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

For information. I will be on holiday in France from later today until the 19th September. So don't sink the faction.

But also note that the main forum game 'While we are waiting...' will require another turn player in my absence. The password is Jazz.

I think we are doing Ok and nowe hope to move into an expansive phase. Morgan have agreed to a tech swap.

Spartans are building a mighty army. We have infiltrated most factions bar Morgan and Miriam.

Comment

Hey, Herc's supposed to be back by today!! Give him a big welcome home ye maties!! arrrr!!
                                Attached Files
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X