Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand, and I support what you've done with regards to the PBEMs wholeheartedly. I have had a PM from Chaunk, stating his reasons, and I accept them. I will look through the turn, and if I believe cheating has occured, I will remove Enigma.

Do you think he has cheated in the ACDGIII? This is where my responsibility lies, and if he has cheated, I do need to remove him. I will confront him either way, because people's confidence is going in him,and will do, because he's been found cheating elsewhere. Thanks you greatly for the help and the heads up on things.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Attach the save file which he hid. Is the savefile the one with the battle ogre pop in it?

I doubt he will be obvious with cheating in the recent saves as he's been forewarned by the reaction to the first save file.

Comment

I will do when I get home, and yes, IIRC, it's the one with the battle ogre pop.
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I think the main thing is he knew where the 4 nearest pods were, and the likelyhood of replicating a similarly good series of pod pops would be very very low.

From memory as I only glanced at the picture and didn't open the file.
          Probe team -> nut bonus+unity rover
          Unity Rover -> gets off river and heads in the correct direction of a unseen pod to pop a battle ogre.
          Battle ogre -> moves into fungus (chance of bouncing) and pops something
          Scout patrol -> moves 2 squares down a river and pops pod using 1/3 move so 66% chance of failing and gets a monolith.

The fact that Enigma edited away the files is also incriminating.

I also recall Enigma refused to reply when Geomodder asked about the lucky pod pops later.

Comment

Working...
          X