• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HongHu
    replied
    Originally posted by Kody
    3 More PBEMs I need to check over.
    Afer a long thought I would like to suggest you shouldn't go there. The mere fact that you can get into a game where you are not the CMN is a very dangerous thing for peope to realize.

Leave a comment:

• Kody
    replied
    3 More PBEMs I need to check over.

Life is only a game
    Testalossa
    Think you know everything

Leave a comment:

• Kody
    replied
    HoF
    Turn 2102 - no cheating detected.

Turn 2103 - no cheating detected.

Turn 2104 - no cheating detected.
    (strategy comments - but he really ought to be rushing those formers, and he forgot to stockpile)

Turn 2105 - no cheating detected - scout failed to move last 1/3 of move.

Turn 2106 - no cheating detected.

Turn 2107 - 2 formers reactivated - one former failed to move last 1/3 of move.

Turn 2108 - 1 former reactivated

Turn 2109 - no cheated detected (still forgetting to stockpile energy)

Turn 2110 - 1 former reactived

Turn 2111 - 1 former reactived

Turn 2112 - no cheating detected

Turn 2113 - 1 former reactived

Turn 2114 - no cheating detected (he remembered to stockpile energy this time)

Turn 2115 -
    * He attempted to enter fungus for the very first time in the game and got a mindworm and killed it.
    * retro-engineered the probe team chassis and built a rover
    * Rover does not have prototype cost (looks like a CMN mistake)??? not sure on that.

Turn 2116 - no cheating detected

Turn 2117 - He had a battle with a mindworm with a hasty attack.... 50% chance of winning, he won ofcourse.
    (rushed a colony pod for 37 energy, strange since that's almost all his money....)

Turn 2118 - no cheating detected

Turn 2119 - He disbanded the rover to add minerals to a base, killed two mindworms that he made appear by reloading and moving into fungus. One with a scout patrol the 2nd with the rover that he later disbanded. Used the goods to build 3 formers all in the same turn.

Turn 2120 - 1 former reactived

Turn 2121 - 4 formers reactived

Turn 2122 -
    * 2 formers reactived
    * Tech cost is missing 5 labs... (possibly due to trading occuring in rest of the game so within specs)
    * Another +10ECs from killing mindworms.
    So far he hasn't bounced into fungus yet, or entered fungus successfully.

Turn 2123 -
    * 2 formers reactived
    * Another +10ECs from killing mindworms. Same scout lost another 10% damage on 50% damage, this scout has killed 3 mindworms in a row without resting.
    * Rushed a colony pod for 34 ECs, the mindworms is why he can afford bad rushes.

Turn 2124 -
    * The worm kill scout starts returning home after killing 3 mindworms.
    * 3 formers reactived

Turn 2125 -
    * 3 formers reactived
    * building merchant exchange????? (ahh crawlers next turn)

Turn 2126 -
    * 3-5 formers reactived... why should I bother checking
    * 2 bases building merchant exchange.... (appears that the building of a colony pod reduced his tech rate for one turn)

Turn 2127 -
    * 2 formers reactived
    * switching to merchant exchange in various bases in an attempt to spook other players. (one base will require a retool)

Leave a comment:

• Kody
    started a topic Cheating Notes

Cheating Notes

Here we go.....

ACDG

* Turn 1
    Very first Data Angel turn in the ACDG Enigma somehow managed to pop 2 monoliths, nut bonus, unity rover, and a battle ogre.

* Turn 2
    The 2nd turn of the ACDG there is evidence that Enigma did exploration before the turn. The pod wasn't in visible range and it's too much of a concidence that he mentions pods and the probe team the very second the turn arrives.

GO TURN!
    It's already here. I'm waiting for Makahlua to come online.

I should warn you that:
    if a probe pops a pod and has some movement points remaining, it can run away from worms.
    If it pops the pod with its last movement point, it will be eaten by worms.
    Evidence of exploring ahead. He's obviously opened the turn noticed that the probe can move and pop a pod and made that comment to ensure Makahlua doesn't do so.

Makahlua then finds a pod, when she does the turn.
    The 3rd turn there were no signs of cheating.

Bear Baiting

* Turn 1,
    starting money is 163 and he's completed a former in every city. Money per turn is 28.

From this we can deduce that.
    163-28 = 135ECs left from last turn.

25ECs to rush each former in 9 cities = 225

Total money = 225+135 = 360

So he gained 350 ECs last turn.

He had 9 infantry, 4 rovers used up 2 moves each. 1 rover used up 1 move.
    9+4*2+1 = 18 mindworms killed.

Another note that none of his units are at less than 20% damaged. Average damage is 10%.

Obviously looking closer at the turn it can be seen that he's rustled up one mindworm in fungus then rustled up an mindworm in adjacent fungus. Hence he alternated between killing each mindworm off one after another. So it was 17*20ECs +10ECs = 350ECs worth of mindworms.

Another thing to note is that a scout moved using 1/3 move which has a 33% chance (I'll also mention units that fail to move).

* Turn 2 of bear baiting.....

Of the 4 units of his move into fungus all of them succeed without mindworms or anything.

I made an scenerio, out of 10 scout units I'll write down how many manage to move into fungus.
    (by the way I put high native life, so alot of worms)

1+2+1+0+3+2+3+1+4 = 20% chance to move into fungus without worms. (about 40% without worms)

Assume 40% chance of all four units moving into fungus is .4^4=2.56%

So only a 2.56% chance of moving into fungus not including the possibility of worms. While there is a 0.16% chance that all units moved into the fungus without worms.

* Turn 3 of bear baiting no cheating detected.

* I forgot to check for former reactivation, but I remembered that most of his formers formed and moved in turn 3???, need to double check.
    Last edited by Kody; July 6, 2004, 21:35.
Working...
X