No announcement yet.

The Long Road Ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Method ruled that the Gaians can fix their error and send a new turn to the Angels.

Spartans proposed to sell Ethical Calculus for 200ecs with Angels' promise not to transfer to the Gaians or 500ecs unrestricted.
    marx
    I wish they were more inclined for releasing Ethical Calculus. They are quite tough in negotiations. Really Spartans...
    A lost opportunity for the Angels.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

The Gaian Spartan summit happened. Although they have not achieved much, they did get it cleared that nobody wants war. The Spartans now is also clear that the Gaians do not intend to warm up too much for them. So they are now deciding to cultivate the Angels.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I just found out that a war is declared! Will read more when I have time.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
        X