No announcement yet.

The Observatory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, reading this thread feels so good. It's like another life. I love those days.

ps. Where did my diary thread go? I would love to re-read it myself one of these days too.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• You mean the long road ahead snowflake?

I like the spartan usage of pods. Currectly done they can yield hundreds or thousands of extra minerals in a game, and can definitly give you the edge you need if all things are equal.
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Thanks! Btw did you change your name?
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Yes, but im not who you might be thinking i am.

Its purely coincidence we like calvin and hobbes and have the same sig. I swear!
          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Ahh ok then.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Nice to see that you're back for a visit Snowflake.

You know what I always wondered was if Drogue found it annoying being called Drugs all the time.

Comment

• Well, at least drugs are irresistable, most of the time. So he could take it as a compliment.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                X