Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You want the free and nature loving Gaian people to surrender to greedy capitalist Planet exploiters whose freedom borders with their credit balance?!?

How much credits can I expect?
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• You can have a 100% cut of the current Morgan surplus. I can't say fairer than that now can I?
      Play hangman.

Comment

• Well congratulations to the spartans. I suppose we have the usual fun of opening up all the private forums, see how different ends of the diplomancy work.

Sorry that I didn't continue to encourage roleplay throughout the game. I really hate policing people, and didn't feel like sticking around after my role expanded to that.

Comment

• What is the mechanics of opening up the forums. Can the CMN's give every participant access or do we have to apply to each forum (and make work for the individual fora moderators)?
          Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

• Apply to each Fora,

The forum modertor should then OK your entry.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I already see Spartan teamsize growing..
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working...
              X