• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2202-2 -> Kataphraktoi
    Yang caused a 66m sea rise over 20 years
    "Cutlery confused Stalin"
    -BBC news

Comment

• I say, our team has 6 active players on it with lurkers to boot. Your passing to the DA here not kata...

btw i might has mislabled the sav. thats because im watching tv while playing the sav on a laptop. you can figure it out...
      Attached Files
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• It's your own Angels' save that you've zipped - we need the Sparta one

G.

Comment

• Oh, didn't you receive our surrender message?
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Hehe so much for watching tv while passing turn...i will find the sav in a minute

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• >>> :evilness:
              Attached Files

Comment

• Bad news - the year didn't advance

2202 (3) to the Gaians
                Attached Files

Comment

• 2202-3 -> Angels

(previously, since I was actually sending the turn to Kataphraktoi rather than the DAs as a whole, I felt it necessary to indicate that)
                  Attached Files
                  -BBC news

Comment

• After complaints of team members, i played this one fully sober+no tv. See? Correct sav.

>>>
                    Attached Files

Comment

• 2202 - (4) to the Gaians
                      Attached Files

Comment

• 2202-4 -> Angels
                        Attached Files
                        -BBC news

Comment

• 2202-5 to Sparta

I hope thats the right number Im getting confused what year is what in my smax directorie...
                          Actually i see know i should have named it 2202-4 and sparta begins 2202-5. sorry
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Sorry for the delay

2203 (yes, the year did move!!) to the Gaians
                            Attached Files

Comment

• 2203 -> Angels
                              Attached Files
                              -BBC news

Comment

• My ISP was down the better part of yesterday(again!!) so i couldnt play the turn, much less download it. Seems im having a problem with the connect on my end for some reason im not sure of. I hope thats a acceptable excuse. I thought my ISP probs were over.

Also, my motherboard is dying so a reload...cant play cIV atm because of that ... and no money for a new one atm. hardware issues galore
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X