No announcement yet.

MorganLink Magazine Issue #4: "Old stuff sold as new!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Propaganda? But Sir, we are a corporation! We have to be truthful to our potential investors! Just imagine what would happen if a scandal struck our public relations! No, we definately provide fair and balanced news only!

Of course we know of many "secrets" the other factions try to hide from the world. But revealing them would do us no good. Sure, there´d be a one time boost to the MorganLink sales, but on the other side we´d lose an entire faction as customer.
    You see, we would never write things like "Spartans hire DataAngels as mercaneries in order to improve army effectiveness" or "Gaians smoke industrial waste to reduce environmental pollution". Although those are true facts, publishing them would do more harm than good.
    Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
    Let me eat your yummy brain!
    "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Gaians smoke industrial waste to reduce environmental pollution
      Who told you that?!?

Although those are true facts, publishing them would do more harm than good
      You already did it.
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Just a small reminder : the live-concert in PJay's Tycoon Feeder Company will be held shortly!

We will reach MY 2174 (or even MY 2175) before the 9th of June, but that doesn't matter, the concert will be held the 9th of June.

Everybody is invited to come have a dinner while enjoying the live performances.

Broadcasting-rights biddings are now open (post your bids here):
        -> 1 affiliate will have the broadcasting righs for each of these factions (Morgan, Gaia, Data Angels, Sparta and Pholus)
        -> The broadcasting rights include 2 VIP acces tickets for your crew.

Normal ticket sales will start shortly.
        no sig

Comment

Paramir Inc bids 1 EC on morganic broadcasting rightes
          What type of idiot quotes himself
          -paramir

Comment

Vander Entertainment, which has been taken over by MichaSystemsIntegrated after the decade-long absence of CEO Vander, bids 3 EC on the rights for broadcasting for Morgan Industries.
            Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

Paramir Inc bids 5 EC on morganic broadcasting rightes
              -paramir

Comment

MichaSystemsIntegrated is plotting a hostile takeover of Paramir Inc and bids 6 EC on the broadcasting rights

Comment

Public capitalism at work?
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Maybe the other factions don't have the infrastructure to broadcast this event ?
                    no sig

Comment

You sound so funny when you try to make/take money with something Spartan citizens receive for free. Please, do not stop.
                      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Paramir inc is taken over in a hostile fachion and can no longer bid
                        -paramir

Comment

Press Release:
                          Micha wins broadcastingrights for live show on June 9th

PJayTycy, June 7th, MY 2174

The CEO of PJay's Tycoons Feeder Company is pleased to announce MichaSystemsIntegrated has won the broadcasting-rights bidding for the live show on June 9th for the Morgan territory. We are very pleased with this technologically strong partner. The company already had a newspaper appearing all over Chiron and Pholus every 25 years, but enhanced it's media coverage by the take-over of Paramir Pictures Inc. These 2 channels are excellent for our event.

MichaSystemsIntegrated hereby receives:
                          => 2 VIP tickets for the show
                          => The right to broadcast the show by any means they want, at any time they want, as many times as they want.
                          => The right to add advertising to the broadcasts (except for competing food-chains).

Sadly we also have to announce that no other faction will benefit from this show. PJayTycy didn't receive any proposals from foreign broadcasting channels. We will make sure no illegal recordings are possible during the show, so don't even try. However, the people of other factions are ofcourse welcome to view the show live.

Tickets are available now in pre-sale for 47 mEC's (+ 3 mEC processing costs) at all connected network nodes. Group reductions are available (50 tickets = 2000 mEC's). At the entrance of the show, tickets (if there any left) will be priced 52 mEC's.

About the June 9th live show: A live(1) concert will be held on June 9th, MY 2174 to celebrate the birthday of CEO PJayTycy. Performing artists will be : The Commerce Garden (hiphop), Kings Of The Golden Age (rock), The Gorillaz (special guests from our Gaian friends) and many others...
                          The concert will be held at our main restaurant in Money Valley and everybody is free to enter(2).

(1) "live" only means physical presence of artists
                          (2)Tickets cost 49 mEC's. Drinks NOT included. Our usual policy "don't occupy a seat unless you eat" will be strictly enforced.

Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Reform Act of MY 2165: This press release contains forward-looking statements made in reliance upon the safe harbor provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of MY 2133, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of MY 2134, as amended. The statements contained herein which are not historical facts are considered forward-looking statements under federal securities laws. Such forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs of our management as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to them. The Company has no obligation to update such forward-looking statements. Actual results may vary significantly from these forward-looking statements based on a variety of factors. These important factors are described in the Company's Form 10-Q for the quarter ended January 31, MY 2173 in the section entitled "Cautionary Statement and Risk Factors".
                          no sig

Comment

I just applied for the Morgan fraction, and this newspaper was great to get a good feel of Morgan Industries' policies and its fellow stockholders.
                            Props for the great material, it's like the Wall street joural or Financial times in space

Expect to see me in the Morgan forum soon (if I'm accepted to bring in my part in the company's capital, that is )

Comment

Working...
                            X