No announcement yet.

Holidays Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems so, everyone drinks on the street...
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Originally posted by mart7x5
      It seems so, everyone drinks on the street...
      Attached Files
      Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
      Let me eat your yummy brain!
      "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake
        We have no bar whatsoever for the moment?
        Is Illu still active? Haven't seen him around lately If he's not back by late this evening, I'll do the next floor myself
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

He is active, quite active too, on the other forum, Drogue.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
            Is Illu still active? Haven't seen him around lately If he's not back by late this evening, I'll do the next floor myself
            Thank god we have Method around.

Ahem:

PRESS ONE FOR RANDOM RECREATION COMMONS FLOOR

PRESS TWO FOR RECREATION COMMONS FLOOR WITH A SET THEME. LEAVE THEME AFTER THE SECOND SOUND SIGNAL.

IF NO BUTTON IS PRESSED WITHIN NEXT 24 HOURS OPTION ONE SHALL BE SELECTED AUTOMATICALY.

NEXT FLOOR SHALL BE CREATED WITHIN NEXT 24 HOURS. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE SPAM THREAD.

*BEEP*
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

/me presses 'two' and waits for the second sound signal...

/me gets tired of waiting and starts talking:
              "I´d like the next floor´s theme to be ..."

< BEEP >

"... What the ... ? Argh, I hate this buggy Angel Technology... !"

/me grumbles

"Anyway, the next floor could be something like the 'University refugee Camp'"
              Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

Recreation Commons, Sixteenth Floor - Now Featuring 851% Less Tassadar!
                Recreation Commons, Sixteenth Floor - Random Generic Theme
                Recreation Commons, Sixteenth Floor - Insert Finnish Phrase Here

Comment

I posted one so we get something up there, when an idea is come up with, we can change it, as if by magic Just to give people somewhere to spam in the meantime.
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Another proposal: Geo's Down Under Bar...
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OPTION TWO. THE THEME YOU SELECTED IS "What the ... ? Argh, I hate this buggy Angel Technology... !" PRESS ONE TO CONFIRM, PRESS TWO TO CANCEL. IF NO BUTTON IS PRESSED WITHIN NEXT 4 HOURS A RANDOM BAR FLOOR WILL BE CREATED.
                      THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE SPAM THREAD.
                      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

The University Refugee Camp is quite good. I' ll go for that ?

pint of Red Cross Xenobrew please
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

INVALID ENTRY.
                          THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OPTION TWO. THE THEME YOU SELECTED IS "What the ... ? Argh, I hate this buggy Angel Technology... !"
                          PRESS ONE TO CONFIRM, PRESS TWO TO CANCEL. IF NO BUTTON IS PRESSED WITHIN NEXT 4 HOURS A RANDOM BAR FLOOR WILL BE CREATED.

Comment

/me hastily presses 'two', again and again, hoping the AngelTech-2142-RecComCreator will cancel the whole procedure...

/me curses and goes to the temporary bar.

Comment

SELECTION HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULY CANCELLED. RANDOM RECREATION COMMONS FLOOR WILL NOW BE CREATED. ALSO, SELECTION OF OPTION 222 HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL. MICHA HAS NOW OFFICIALLY BEEN DESIGNATED AS A BARSTOOL.

Comment

I'm around... though not very often...
                                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                                X