No announcement yet.

Gaian Headquarters: RotE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, you did, I just loved the way you put it. Copying the things people say about food - "it's part of a balanced diet/lifestyle". SMAC is, in moderation. Some people will have more free time on holidays, so will go away, or to visit family. Some will want to relax without pressures from anything. If there is a reasons, such as the turnplayer or team is doing something for the holiday, I will grant an extention. However I won't do a blanket extra 24 hours for a holiday, I will simply go by if there is a specific reason. Obviously a holiday could easily be a reason, and if so, tell me
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue
      No, you did, I just loved the way you put it.
      Thanks Drugs.

Comment

• Poly is a slow piece of crap that takes so long to register a reply and send you back to the thread, that you think the database is having a hiccup and hasn't processed your reply, so you reply a lot because at times the database has a lot of hiccups,
        only to learn that 5 of your requests have been through and Poly is a laggy piece of crap!
        AAARRRRGGGHH!!!
        Last edited by Enigma_Nova; July 7, 2004, 11:58.

Comment

• quintiple post

Comment

• quintiple post

Comment

• quintiple post
              Last edited by Enigma_Nova; July 7, 2004, 11:58.

Comment

• Enigma, check your PM.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• EN - I do not appreciate your attitude. Please exercise a little more discretion.

Hydro

Comment

• PMs checked.
                    Attitude - unable to be toned down.
                    I am as calm as I can possibly be.

Comment

Working...
                    X