No announcement yet.

Gaian Headquarters: RotE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they in Morgan teritory or not? This factor is very decisive for my decision ( pun ).
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Questions about ScorpiCorp and our products can be asked at the local vendor! But why not buy

ScorpiCorp Need-to-Know Catalogue "Everything you want to know about ScorpiCorp"!

And while you're there you should pick some of our other famed goods as

ScorpiCorp Comfort XenoPillows!

ScorpiCorp Box-o-Toys!

ScorpiCorp Fungus-Care Kit!

ScorpiCorp RecDrugs!
      Last edited by Scorpi40000; June 25, 2004, 12:06.
      "Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."

-- Sheng-ji Yang, "Essays on Mind and Matter"

Comment

• /me gets a nervous breakdown

Enough of your persistent meddling! I declare vendetta on you!
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Then i would recommend

ScorpiCorp Obliteration Kit!

For YOUR vendetta activities!

ScorpiCorp holds no responsibility for any atrocious use of ScorpiCorp Obliteration Kit. Is considered an atrocity. Contains Planet Busters.
          "Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."

Comment

• We are in war any you are trying to sell me weapon with which to kill you?

Comment

• Originally posted by obstructor
              Googlie, have you been doing anything in this thread?
              No - I've only ever made 5 posts to this thread - the 4 on 15 June when you ran the "What's the originally intended first Gaian basename?" quiz, and again one on the 17th June to welcome jimmytrick back

G.

(then this, of course)

Comment

• Of course! We are always looking out to please our costumers!

Besides the ScorpiCorp Need-to-Know Catalogue doesn't contain information regarding the location of ScorpiCorp! Mwahahahahahahaha....

Comment

• Originally posted by Googlie

No - I've only ever made 5 posts to this thread - the 4 on 15 June when you ran the "What's the originally intended first Gaian basename?" quiz, and again one on the 17th June to welcome jimmytrick back

G.

(then this, of course)
                  Weird.

Scorpi: you missed this potential market

Comment

• PRIVATE FORUMS READY! APPLY FOR AUTHORISATION NOW!
                    I already authorised everyone who requested it by now.
                    Also, I will be unavailable tommorow, so if you do not apply now, you might wait for a day.

Comment

• How many times does one have to apply to join this outfit?

Comment

• Once.

Comment

• Unless you get banned, then you apply again!

Comment

• Hey!

hello everyone. Googlie sent me an email, and indicated that maybe the Gaian team could use me. I am a bit rusty, but you guys I am sure can stop me from making any blunders.

I have *no* idea how this works, or what i should be doing or where I should be going.

Please fill me in.

bc
                            Team 'Poly

Comment

• Hello big_canuk, and welcome. First thing you need to do is to click join button near "Gaians" in the upper right corner, so that I can authorise you for our private forum (also visible in the upper right corner). I can brief you more there.

Comment

• No, the first thing to do is to read the topped threads and make an informed decision.
                                Unless you're the type to rush in brainlessly, at which point Gaians would be an excellent factional choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X