Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry for not helping here, i'm not so good at this issues....
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Sorry my last post was incorrect. Planetary econ is the one that should be chosen.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I really would appreciate if somebody take a look at all the techs Drones are offering. If we don't need a tech (for example IB), then I would prefer not to take it simply for the sake of not to increase our tech cost. We have a much lower tech per turn number than the Drones. We don't want to drag too far away from them do we? Also we need to make sure what is the next tech that we would like and if taking all those techs will not disrupt our beeline.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Can somebody list all the techs Drones are offering here? I don't have access to the game now but I was thinking perhaps I could look at the techs and see which one we don't need. Thanks!

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Next beeline I'm thinking BioEngineering (Longivity SP) then Biomachinary (the permanant pop boom SP) suppose the Drones will give us AMA. Any opinions on this?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Well we will be getting Cyberethics soon. I just check the available techs are: IB, Social Psych, and Field Modulation (Resonance 3 Armor). Looks like it is a mistake not to take all the techs that buster offered not too long ago. Now what can we do?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Comrade HongHu, do you want the Central Military Committee to authorize downloads of Data Angel technologies?

Comrade Rubin
                Chairman of the Central Military Committee

Comment

Hmmm actually I have an idea. Perhaps we could send a couple probes to the drones and try to download techs we need. Can we do that and assume they would agree and not vedetta against us Googlie?

Techs we will like to get: AMA, if not, Optical computer, Polymophic software. Even if we got some low level tech it won't be worse than if we accepted all techs from the Drones.

Reason I don't want to download Roze's tech is that she didn't have AMA or Optical computer. From Drones at least we have a chance to get it.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Could anybody care to list all techs the Drones and Roze have for me? I don't have the game here. Appreciated!
                    Last edited by Snowflake; May 13, 2004, 16:09.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Roze techs: Mob, CE, Biogen, IN, IB, Soc Psy, AP, flex, EC, PN, SotHB, IE, NonMath, HEC, IA, GS, Init, EcoEng, EnvEco

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                      X