Official: CyCon negotiations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s the new draft.
    You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

• Sent.
      You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

• Sounds good. Now we still need to sort out how we separate PUT from the CCs. I guess we still need to ask for the PUT password or something.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Sounds good here as well.
          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
            *****Citizen of the Hive****
            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• Mmm, yes. The whole surrender issue was a bit of a bid for conditional surrender, but I suppose the turn order was bad for this. CyCon could, if they choose to betray a surrender agreement, put an attack/defense force in that base any time. Nevertheless, if an agreement could been reached (I thought of letting the Uni base be having a mere Treaty status with anyone, or even give control to PEACE), from there on to continue peacetalks between CyCon and Hive/Drones. Not sure though if the Drones would have been interested in this since they did most of the attacks on the core CyCon territory.
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• And guess why is that?
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Drones doin' most attacks on CyCon territory? Well, I just browsed a bit earlier through this thread, seems like enough sentiment was within Hive for CyCon last year to keep on the sideline. Haven't finished yet, so perhaps it's easier just to tell me...
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• You guessed right. for those people who keep saying we were fooling the CCs and treated CCs like they treated PEACE, and planed to betray them from the beginning etc.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                    X