2130 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2130 Report

Sorry about the Usurper/Believer graphics, I haven't gotten around to fixing them yet. We (obviously) are the ones using the Usurper graphics, while the 'Believer' ship belongs to the PEACE.

Major events:

- Drone Riots at Monitoring Station; I solved that by reushing the Rec Commons for 42 ECs. We'll make the moeny abck in 2 turns anyway (our income is currentl 22 ECs/turn), so I didn't consider the cost a big deal.

- We're 4 turns away from ethical Calculus.

- Budushii Dvor was built in the centre of the Ruins; it's started building a Former.

- Second mine finished enar University Base, building a road on the same square. First crawler will be built in two turns, and move to start exploting one of the two mines.

Wouldn't it be a better idea to switch Budushii Dvor to a Rec Commons?
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Possibly. I just set it to build a former pending discussion of what to do...

Comment

I see our pirate friends are charting our coast line in detail. With a scout, no less. A square away from our nearest ungarrisoned city.

Gives me a nice, cosy feeling, it does.
        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Will they be able to see Koppernigk Observatory?

Comment

Working...
          X