No announcement yet.

New Member Application Approvals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has all of one post, complaining about his lack of SMAX in the sign-up thread.
    "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Hmmm... is there any way to check if he's a DL? Unless we get some indication that he is, let him in.

Comment

Short of asking Ming to check, no. I guess we could do that.
        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Let him in, then. No reason to be unduly suspicious of him...

Comment

He seems OK, we should let him in. We can always feed him to the mindworms later in case he tries to fool us.
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Welcome, angry! Help yourself to the co-eds. What duties do you want to perform for the benefit of our forward-looking faction?

Comment

Hi there. Thanks for accepting my application for tenure

I was on the forums a couple of years ago, but I recently had to create this new profile. Yes, SMAX was not working for some reason but it seems to be okay now - i think its just my CD drive slowly dying on me...

At the moment I'm a few months away from submitting my PhD in Newcastle, Australia - so after working with all these acadmeics i feel that the University Faction is the one for me

I've been a SMAC nut since it came out. How many work hours I lost to it are anyone's guess.. I'm totally new to this whole diplomacy game thing, as you may have guessed by now. I am very interested in taking part, however I can
                Give an ape control of its environment and it will fill the world with bananas

Comment

Great stuff, angry. We really should move ahead with the presentation thread.

What's your field, btw?

Comment

Chemical engineering, sensor design - I am hoping/praying to submit the thesis in 2 months from now. How likely that is, nobody can say...
                    Give an ape control of its environment and it will fill the world with bananas

Comment

Does anyone know who "Kingsizzle" is? He wanted to join on the 31st, but I haven't seen him post anywhere.
                      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

A *veeeeeery* large *bump*...

We have a new member applying to join - he's been around since May, and has made a number of posts in other forums, so I'd say the likelihood of his being a DL is as close to zero as you can get. I recommend that he be approved ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus

We have a new member applying to join - he's been around since May, and has made a number of posts in other forums, so I'd say the likelihood of his being a DL is as close to zero as you can get. I recommend that he be approved ASAP.
                          I agree.

Comment

Sounds like the right thing to do. We definitely can use a new member.
                            Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

Well, now it would appear that he wants to think a bit about what faction to join... however, if he does choose to join us after all, I see no reason not to authorise him.

Comment

Working...
                              X