This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Mateys

I'm finally attempting to organize my email addresses and I discover that I do not have quite a few of the people who are supposed to be on our team; the ones I am missing are:
    • BulMaster
    • Deaf
    • Dmad_aen
    • GeminiRai (well I have one, but it bounces - leading Herc to think he was not for real)
    • Iskander (I understand that there may also be a question on this person's genuineness)
    • Mark123
    • Nax

I made at least a cursory attempt to discover them, but to no avail. I assume that Hercules has/had addresses for them or else he wouldn't have authorized them for the forum (at least I believe that was his ultimate policy anyway, if not at the beginning), but for the next several weeks until he returns, his secrets will remain his own.

So, if you are one of the missing (or you are the proud possessor of the email addresse(s)), please send me a message at John's email address with your/their email address(es) so that I can send you/them copies of the turn and otherwise give you/them that good old connected feeling.

Comment

Re above:
      Deaf. Damd_ aen, Iskander, and Nax are not members of PEACE.

Bulmaster and Mark123 are members.
      Bulmasters addy is xxxbulmaster@europe.comxxx
      Mark123's is xxxMarkwjansen15@hotmail.comxxx

Oh I am back after long voyage to Shanghai
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Though this is an old thread, perhaps it is still relevent to list my email here, as a newly-fledged pirate.

jcrocombe@aardvark.net.au

Hobbes
        If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

it is.
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

me back you can now flood my home mail if you like
            varban@eircom.net <- BulMaster

Comment

Welcome back I hope you're not too late

Comment

Just o let yes know A fine pirate type has joined our faction so give himRE: Pirate application

Hello Hercules,

My email address is gertvv@hccnet.nl.

My seafaring experience is quite elaborate, as I used to be a mercenary commander over a small but
                effective fleet back on earth. Quite a profitable bussiness in those good messy old days, I can tell you.

Lately though I've been unable to go to the sea because of that nasty 'accident' with my escape pod that
                put me in a hybernation chamber. I you ask me, those damned Angel hackers are behind it!

And as for joining the underdog, war is always a risky bussiness so I might as well go with the one offering
                the rum, I figured. a big welcome and two barrels of Xeno rum if ye can find it.

Comment

Hello to my fellow pirates,

I have recently joined the faction, at the reccomendation of Makahlua. My skills and tricorner hats are at the Parliament of the Sea's disposal.

I can be reached at trithemius@kallisti.net.nz
                  Currently my IM programs are out of commission, although I tend to be able to get onto Apolyton's IRC channel from time to time.
                  Last edited by Trithemius; March 17, 2004, 04:14.
                  Trithemius
                  ["Power performs the Miracle." - Johannes Trithemius

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                    I suppose I am still registered in the mIRC Apolyton. but that would not now be secure.
                    IRC is really handy, and it can be made more secure (even if apolyton.net's server can't be, you can always go to another server).
                    Trithemius
                    ["Power performs the Miracle." - Johannes Trithemius

Comment

Working...
                    X