This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact Info

Just a quick thread to post all of our contact info in one place.

AIM: FlameFlash82
    MSN: flameflash@mac.com
    E-Mail: flameflash@mac.com
    Yahoo: FlameFlash82

Also, don't forget that we have PMs to use.
    Last edited by Hercules; May 26, 2003, 14:48.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

All I have is email at the moment

email: cathal.mullaghan@ntlworld.com

I have ICQ lite but never used it. Not even sure if I have a number.

I suppose I am still registered in the mIRC Apolyton. but that would not now be secure.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Email : mahkina@benzautin.com
      MSN: mahkina@hotmail.com
      Yahoo: mahkina@yahoo.com
      IRC: 1848220

Guess I'll have to start turning them on again Try MSN, Herc - we can get up to 6 folks in our own private multiway chat by invites only
      But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
      PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Ok please note that GeminiRai may not be a fully press ganged pirate. The free parrot has flown home. The email addy provided doesn't exist. Until or if we hear from him soon officially, do not correspond. I will de-authorise him soon . I 've just sent him an email and PM. The new password will not be given to any one until I have a verifiable addy.

Comment

AOL E-mail: UpEnSpace@aol.com
          Broadband E-mail: EMH@knology.net
          AIM: ComPewTrNerd

I use all most of the time, discluding AIM, which I use only every now and then (though I do use it).
          "War forced us into the seas. When we came back upon the surface, it was a ruined and desolate place. We knew that it was not long before even the most secluded spot in the seas of Earth was polluted, so we left to the the sea of stars. That is how we came to be on Chiron."
          -Dameon McPherson, Leader of the Atlantians, "The Exodus"

Comment

e-mail: foolish_icarus@hotmail.com
            Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

John's email.
              John's alternate email.

Comment

Icarus: Your email bounced. Please advise.
                Last edited by Hercules; May 20, 2003, 07:48.

Comment

hold on. working on it now.
                  Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

I got three e-mails from you, replied to the address you sent from

Comment

Hi maties, Update. ThePlagueRat has been asked to supply an email address to us and he hasn't yet. When he does he will be authorised. Sorry about this restricted entry thing but I don't think everyone who indicates a passing interest should automatically be accepted to our faction.

I am pleased to note that everyone so far is a confirmed rogue.
                      Last edited by Hercules; May 24, 2003, 21:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                        I am pleased to note that everyone so far is a confirmed rogue.
                        That our mate... I was afraid I'd be a confirmed plague. Now I am a confirmed rogue. I got a hangover from this eh, rum ye gave me. Allright, I'll try to write down my comm-link frequency:

email: ungelidd@yahoo.no

I'll have to come back sealurkin' here in a week or two, cause thats when my treasure hunting exams are over...
                        Last edited by ThePlagueRat; May 26, 2003, 12:28.
                        My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

sharris4141@yahoo.com

I don't generally chat online so I don't have any of the MSN or ICQ addresses. I will get one if chat is how we make our decisions
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Doesn't seem very much needed at this point in time.
                            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Cap'ns. Note arrival of new pirate Bulmaster, who has had terrible troubles with the MP hurricanes. He has spent some little time in the far of islands of **v3 and worse but has now found refuge with the pirates main.

So give him a hearty welcome and give him a sea shanty chorus.

Comment

Working...
                              X