Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Recreation Commons SPECIAL: Victory celebrations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos and thanks to all of you who participated actively. Your effort and dedication made this possible!

"The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
    "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

I'd give everyone a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, but the chap who just tried it met with an untimely brain pop. It was like his brain had been smashed at a 1000 miles an hour by a slice of lemon wrapped around a brick...
      Empire growing,
      Pleasures flowing,
      Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

/me picks up a bunny whispers something in it ear and lets it loose when it coms back it has captures 20 japanse schoolgirls

guys i am off again....have to teach my new subjects some thinks i learned back on old earth

x 999999999999 to everybody that helped this game (sorry that i posted here so late)
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

/me applauds heartily

Well done, everyone

Just thought I'd drop by, off I go again...

Comment

Not participating in the PBEM-ACDG Cedayon?

Come on, it'll be fun
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
            X