Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Recreation Commons SPECIAL: Victory celebrations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Recreation Commons SPECIAL: Victory celebrations!

Diplomatic victory achieved a few minutes ago! 20 000 crates of Xenobrew and fireworks ordered! A week-long holiday has been declared!

Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

All drinks are on the house until otherwise declared. I've already ordered the stock to be filled, as I'm sure Xenobrew and champagne will flow like there's no tomorrow.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Comment

Brilliant I have never been at a Victory celebration before.
          Music, Beverages, Handmaidens, Xenorose. What more could a citizens ask for.

Well done our Commishs over the years, well done our ATs.

The stars, the stars.

Hercules goes to quiet corner to remember all the past citizens who spent time on planet.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

And comes back quickly to join in celebrations.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

well, it is a special occaision.....what the hell. Xenorose time!

Comment

Ooh yes, Japanese schoolgirls! AND they are bringing a huge flock of bunnies with them!
                Last edited by Kassiopeia; April 18, 2003, 22:17.

Comment

Great job! You all should indeed be proud!

Comment

Nicely done, all. GT has been a stud. Maniac, TKG, DBTS have also demonstrated studliness. Kudos to the hard RP work of Archaic and Pandemoniak. Much praise to the polity- the eighteen consistent voters and (mostly) office-holders. Little gold and copper stars to each and every one of the 63 people who were citizens if for but a moment. A New Caledonian for me!!

Comment

Well done all. Xenorose on the house It's been a honour serving with you all.
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Bartender! A P4psi!
                        Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

/me sits back with the most emormous cigar Planet has ever seen.

It's nice when the light at the end of the tunnel is the decorations in the Rec Commons. x 10000000 to everyone who ever voted on a poll, and the same x2 for everyone that had to move a hundred formers. Look who else wants to dance :

YIPPEEEEEEE!!!

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

/me climbs on the roof and throws pants into street

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

/me starts jumping from table to table

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                              X