Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly...

I like the sound of that, actually!

Lal would still have a Cabinet, Deidre would have the THA (tree-huggers' association) (okay, something much more politically correct), Morgan would have a Board of Directors, Yang might just have The Party, Zarkov would have a Think Tank, and Mariam would have a Panel of Popes?
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash
      Mariam would have a Panel of Popes?
      Not unless she's Catholic, something like "the Brethren" or "the Elders" might be more appropriate ... not that it matters, it's unlikely there'll be enough people.

Comment

Don't have to continue to frown on the idea! Just three-four people in each one, as long as at least two are active would be enough for a good RP experiance.
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Exactly, like a normal PBEM, but with more interation, and therefore, more fun and higher postcount
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Sounds good here. When do we get started? Got to advertise this and get people in afterall.
            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Hm, I like that idea! Count me in, perhaps as Yang, Zhak, Miriam or Deidre? (the teams, not the leaders...)

Although I´d like to experience a dictator´s view on the world...
              Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
              Let me eat your yummy brain!
              "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

I would obviously want to be a part of Deirdre's team What would the CCCP do? If we use SMAX they could be the Drones, but I for one don't have SMAX
                Smile

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic
                  Sounds good here. When do we get started? Got to advertise this and get people in afterall.
                  How will you do that? Threads in smac/general and CGN or something else?
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I would say do that. post on as many SMAC/X/General CIV forums as possible, asking if people want to join. We could get at least 10/20 extra people through that IMHO.
                    Smile

Comment

I would be in the Deirdre's faction of course.

The interesting question does arise. How would the Hive and Miriam faction teams conduct their deliberations.

I suppose one can fundamentalist but still democratic. It would be interesting to participate in their discussions.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Easy. Everyone on the team is at the very top, the High Council or whatever you call it.

EDIT: Or they could always do it the same way we at the RP Team do it in the PTW DG.

Comment

Well explain
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

The method used by the RP Team (or the one that was used until we became a Monarchy, anyway) was that you had one person who was the Despot, who made all the big decisions and had basically unlimited power, and you had everyone else, who carried out his orders and offered advice. If the people decided to get rid of him, someone would start a coup by posting a poll, and if more than half the team members voted to get rid of the despot, he'd be out. If not, the coup supproters would likely all be executed (that is, they'd have to get new characters and couldn't start new coups for another week). As it happened, though, we never needed to launch a coup.

Comment

i asked trip to give us an explanation of how these things work with so few people. he said he would but yet no sign of him

/me brutally murders trip

Comment

I'm up for it. But what would that "neutral" mean? Just realpolitik without ideology? I'm generally not interested in partaking in any concrete faction, but then, I wouldn't like to be any machiavellan, either. So where shall I sign?

Comment

Working...
                                X