No announcement yet.

ending the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, drat! I never can keep my mouth shut about those dictatorship plans...

Ah well, it's not like the other factions can stop us anyway

Comment

I agree with DBTS, TKG and Maniac. The workload has gotten utterly insane, and the sooner we can get it all over with, the better.

Comment

Hell guys! Just passing by, but I'd like to know if any new ACDG will be started after this.

Comment

I was going to ask that also.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Perhaps we should have some team's for the next one, divided along the ideologies.....
            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

I'd be fine with that idea, but I rather doubt we could get enough players. We only have about 10 or so active ones now, so imagine what it would be like if we had just 3-4 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by War of Art

Are you? Great Now we only need to get the other 28000 'poly posters to do the same...

*WoA gets the sarcasm*

-Jam
                *sigh*

colour=grey (down with needless removal of Us ) is illegible on the MOO3 style too

You see, MOO3 style too has two different sorts of background colours for posts. A darker and lighter shade of blue. With /me, the colour will be automatically either darker or lighter, depending on the background. It's dynamic in that sense. So, I recommend that if you want to use * WoA, change your nick to WoA...

It's just that this irks me (I have two pet peeves, this is the other one), used to irk me on the IRC channels too when people used any colours they wanted. Luckily, most IRC clients can strip colour coding from text. The Poly forum, unfortunately, can not.

* Kassiopeia slaps War of Art around a bit with a large trout *
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Hmmmm......a good point, though I'd think with smaller teams, it'd be easier to get some of the more experienced PBEM players into the gig.

Comment

Can somebody please explain how exactly one gets the /me tag to work? I've tried many times, and it never seems to.

Comment

I personally just do it the long way and set the colours up.

Comment

GT, i believe it has to be on a new line /me <-- doesn't work?

/me on newline does work...its automatically converted.
                        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Let's see.

/me is testing. (EDIT: Success!)

Comment

Ok, it seems the reason why it hasn't worked for me in the past was that I'd always tried to test it using the preview fuction, which it would seem does not register it.

Comment

I suppose I should try it too

[/me] *WoA tests it*

-Jam
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Hmm, no success - what am I doing wrong?

color=whatever always does the job, but noone likes the colour.

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X