ending the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ending the game?

so what does everyone think?...i will start the debate before voting for it...

i dont see a problem with it....we can always start a new one on a custom map which is smaller....
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

yes. end this. win my diplomatic victory ASAP. just make sure we have enough before calling the council. if we don't, then we have another 20 years of this

Comment

Yes close it down! If necessary, "liberate" a few Hive bases to gain enough population, and declare yourself Supreme Leader.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

*sigh*... When the folks doing the brunt of the real work want it done, I guess it should be done... with you three that pretty much leaves GT. What's he think?

Comment

I agree. Much as I want to transcend, victory by diplomacy seems apt.
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

*WoA sighs and wipes away a tear*

OK, but I'm going to play on from the last save, so that I can trancend (on my own - ha!) and become your GOD!

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Fine by me.

Also, it'd create a nice statistical quirk - I would be Director for only two terms, the first and the last.

Originally posted by War of Art
              *WoA sighs and wipes away a tear*

OK, but I'm going to play on from the last save, so that I can trancend (on my own - ha!) and become your GOD!

-Jam
              Two notes.

1) Don't use color=silver. The poor folk addicted to the old grey forum style might want to have a word with you on that (I'm using MOO3 mind you). Use /me instead.

2) No playing ahead
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

1.) I'm on MoO3 style too, so I forget what it'll look like.
                2.) No fear - this will be playing behind

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

ending the game sounds ok to me... unlike color=silver on default style
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Change to MoO3 if you don't like it

-Jam

Comment

Well I am in two minds. I always like to finish by transcend but whatever is quicker I suppose. Certainly the challenge has gone. Though I would like to decommission more boreholes.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by War of Art
                        Change to MoO3 if you don't like it

-Jam
                        right, I'm going to change to an ugly style just to read your comments
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard

right, I'm going to change to an ugly style just to read your comments
                          Are you? Great Now we only need to get the other 28000 'poly posters to do the same...

*WoA gets the sarcasm*

-Jam

Comment

Recommended procedure:

1) change all land bases that don't have some REALLY pressing need to produce the most expensive crawler they can easily (ie through minerals or with a small rush) finish by next turn.
                            2) next turn, take as many of the new crawlers as necessary and insta-build the Cloning Vats somewhere (New Apolyton was polled for it)
                            3) pass turns, possibly taking bases from Yang if you feel like it to expedite things
                            4) at the end of the turnchat, if we've got, say, 1300-1500 votes, convene the planetary council to elect us as supreme leader, and laugh all the way to the bank as we essentially establish a planetary dictatorship over the heads of all the other factions

Comment

Shhh! i thought we weren't going to reveal the dictatorship part until the plan was already in place!

Comment

Working...
                              X