Terraforming Disagreements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TKG
    I do however have a monopoly on the WATER industry though. that's pretty damn evil if you ask me
    Yes, that particular move came up at last year's EOCon (Evil Overlord Convention), even the veterans were duly impressed. Actually, it won the "Best Rookie Effort" category (and was nominated for "Best in Greed", but Morgan's had that one pegged for two centuries), though we suspect the trophy was lost in transit to the Hive prison where you were being held at the time.

simply living in finland does not automatically make you evil.
    That's still being hotly debated, but a general consensus has emerged that one must have actual Finnish blood (being raised in Finland is a plus) to achieve the level of evil denoted by the title "Finn".

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
      i think it's serving Xanadu better with the borehole than without it.
      Possibly (although I disagree) but I think it is serving Cyclops better without it. Moreover, I think the negative benefit to Cyclops is bigger than the positive benefit to Xanadu, and thus, overall, I think that borehole creates more harm than good.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Cedayon
        one must have actual Finnish blood (being raised in Finland is a plus) to achieve the level of evil denoted by the title "Finn".
        i do have some of that, actually. i keep it in a flask in my desk
        seriously though, i do have finnish blood (the kind you're thinking of), though not enough for me to be considered evil. not by a long shot.

Comment

An Amendment to this effect has been posted Here
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
            i do have some of that, actually. i keep it in a flask in my desk
            Handy stuff, actually, just sprinkle a few drops on anything and it should dissolve it. Make sure to be wearing full biohazard-handling gear before exposing the ichor to air, of course

seriously though, i do have finnish blood (the kind you're thinking of), though not enough for me to be considered evil. not by a long shot.
            Even in the low concentration you have, it shines through

Comment

Working...
            X