X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea Region: Atlantis
    Hive Bases- Write in: The Northern Protectorate

Comment

Someone should go tell Alinestra Covelia that her meme "Hiveria" is appearing everywhere now!
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

What boreholes? Look again
        They're stealth boreholes, of course you can't see them.

*AHEM* I believe there is currently a borehole in Cyclops' base radius, which was considered part of Akiria for a while.

Comment

I know, I have complained about that many time, but it is considered by some to be in Aurillion. That is why I asked for there to be a rule that if it is in the base radius of bases in two different regions, both should have to agree to poll it. I am appauled that TKG decided he could build it without my consent.
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

*ahem*

i never ordered that borehole. GT built it without my consent aswell

Comment

The Cyclops hole? Oh, I didn't mean that one, I meant the other 11 or 12 ones you can't see Ah, yes, bad form, that one

Comment

I have given orders for it's destruction. I will personally be pressing the plunger to make it burn in hell *cough* Sorry, a little distracted, it will of course, be taken apart and recycled
                Smile

Comment

*ahem*

as DIA, i'm ordering that tile aurillian territory. the borehole will not be destroyed, thank you

Comment

Though you can do that, it would be going against your own poll that ratified the regions as is. If you want to change that, I suggest you poll for it, otherwise you would be overriding the will of the people. IMHO, it would not be
                    *Serving his faction the best he can
                    If you want to keep it, we'll let the court decide. It is is Akirian base radius even, and thus the Governor of Akiria should have a say in whether it is built or not. Since this did not happen, I will try it as unconstitutional if needs be. Nowhere in the consitution does it say that the DIA can order something without the Governors consent. He can
                    *Advis[e] any governor on how he should run his region
                    and he can
                    *Veto... orders from a governor
                    but he cannot create orders. Moreover, that square was not Aurillion territory at the time the borehole was created, thus it was created unconstitutionally.

Order it Aurillian if you wish, and I'll see you in court.
                    Smile

Comment

Oh good grief, we've almost won anyway

edit - just to clarify: I think the Cyclops/Xanadu borehole is rather illegal, and that I'd have to rule accordingly if this went to court... but can't we just let the thing stay? It's not as if it was that bad of an idea, it's just wildly unconstitutional
                      Last edited by Cedayon; April 6, 2003, 20:08.

Comment

It's because we're about to win that it can't stay. I want to end this without a borehole in Akiria. It was my aim when Akiria was founded, it was my first (and all Governors) election speech, and I would hate to see this lost because people try to stealthily force boreholes upon us. If I had my way, we would have won the game without boreholes or ED, as it is, I'll have to settle for just Akiria, but I will fight tooth and nail to keep that
                        Smile

Comment

once again drug, I DID NOT ORDER THAT BOREHOLE. it's just that since it's built now, and i don't want to waste it. besides, Xanadu has every right to that tile that Cyclops has.

and you're right, i can't create orders. i'm simply exercising my veto power

Comment

TKG: I never said you did. I wasn't refering to you in that post, but to the borehole. It was unconstitutional to be built there. And yes, Xanadu has the same right as Cyclops. That is why I have been asking for BOTH Governors to agree to having boreholes placed where it is in 2 bases radius. Building that borehole was unconstitutional, and if you do exercise your veto power, I will challange the constitutionality of it being there in the first place.

I am sorry if you took this as a personal attack, it is not, and has nothing to do with any particular persons. I know you did not order that borehole, but that makes little difference. It should never have been built, and am trying to right that by getting it removed.
                            Smile

Comment

Do either of you have a map showing which squares belong to which region?

Comment

There was on posted in the poll for Akiria as a new region ages ago, which showed the line going straight through the square we are talking about. Hence it is borderline, in both Aurillion and Akiria. TKG takes this to mean that any Governor can order for it (and DIA can veto) whereas I take it to mean it needs the consent of both.
                                Smile

Comment

Working...
                                X