The Evil Twin Sea Borehole Plan Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Evil Twin Sea Borehole Plan Part II

On request of TKG and with consent of Voltaire I am organizing this borehole terraformation poll. Please vote 'yes', 'no' or 'abstain' for each number, representing a borehole location on the map seen below. You have three days, and obviously it's multiple choice.

This poll is in three parts: Part I, Part II and Part III.

9: Yes
    6.82%
    9: No
    5.68%
    9: Abstain
    0.00%
    10: Yes
    7.95%
    10: No
    4.55%
    10: Abstain
    0.00%
    11: Yes
    5.68%
    11: No
    6.82%
    11: Abstain
    0.00%
    12: Yes
    5.68%
    12: No
    6.82%
    12: Abstain
    0.00%
    13: Yes
    4.55%
    13: No
    7.95%
    13: Abstain
    0.00%
    14: Yes
    6.82%
    14: No
    5.68%
    14: Abstain
    0.00%
    15: Yes
    7.95%
    15: No
    4.55%
    15: Abstain
    0.00%
    16: Yes
    5.68%
    16: No
    6.82%
    16: Abstain
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Maniac; March 23, 2003, 17:52.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

A piece of information: borehole 13 involves lowering terrain.

Comment

that is why i voted NO
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

But DBTS, lowering terrain there would probably cause a vendetta with Morgan

Comment

oh would it....well then....

I am against the lowering of the terrain...why? dont now yet
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I thought so too, so I took an active former and tested if I'd get a message telling me I had to declare Vendetta at Morgan. I didn't get that message and could lower the terrain! Any idea concerning the reason?

Comment

oh, it may be that it will only affect that square, or that at least it will not affect Morgan in the vendetta-causing way... which is odd, I've had times as the pirates where I got vendetta-threats from trying to sink 1 tile that was probably 15-20 squares from the territory of the complaining faction.

Comment

Voted yes to all - although if we borehole at 11 or 12 then the river likely will dry up. We then should consider some formers drilling to acquifer to get that extra energy boost.

Comment

Yea, rivers are good, some strategically drilled aquifers will help give our energy output another boost. They're a bit expensive in terms of former-turns, though.

Comment

Evil boreholes ! We don't need them at all. Pah! (reasoned argument)

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Very true WoA. Do I need to unleash the Finnish quote to remind you all
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I hear that ever since they heard that boreholes were that evil, the Finns have been drilling them all over the place

Comment

STEP - so evil, it's almost Finnish

[/pathetic attempt at humour]

Comment

I'm sure I'd be ROTFLMAO if I knew what STEP was/is.

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Save The Environment Party - Drogue's party.

Comment

Working...
                              X