No announcement yet.

The Evil Twin Sea Borehole Plan Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh. Hadn't heard of them for some reason. Keep up the good work STEP-people. Your comrades in the CCCP show solidarity with your green ideals!

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
      Save The Environment Party - Drogue's party.
      Actually it's Herc's party, and since neither of us has been that active, it's gone by the wayside a little. It used to be one of the 3 main parties (CCCP and DLP as the other two). Might have to resurrect it to fight the new borehole invansion.

STEP - so evil, it's almost Finnish
      shhhhsss... If you say that we'll be liable for a Finnish onslaught
      Although this might give us some more members
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Aaaagh ! These Finnish people ! Where do they all come from?

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

My vote: yes to 9, 10, 14 and 15; no to 11, 12, 13 and 16 as it damages the water aquifer and rainfall patterns.
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
          X