No announcement yet.

Nominations: term VIII government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we are still in need of Governors for several regions.

Comment

Um, hello? We're still suffering from a distinct Governor shortage here...

Comment

/me reluctantly

...I guess I could do AT and one region (the sea one?) if pressed. I could play occasionally if we were finishing shortly. Look at my sig. I have some time, but not a helluva lot.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I'm AT, actually.

Comment

Ah! OK... It just isn't advertised in the first post last time I looked then.

Like I said, I can do Governorship, but avoiding those pesky developed regions. Surely someone else wants them - anyone? DBST - can I have the new Hive bases?
            Consul.

Comment

Check the Term VIII Government thread for info. And PLEASE, somebody put themelves forward. I am NOT looking forward to trying to administer three regions at once, however much power I amy derive from it (and that's saying something, believe me).

Comment

Argh. Looking at the regions left, I withdraw my Governorship candidature. Sorry guys - I don't know what I'd do with JV and Aurillion. I'd be more of a hindrance than anything.
                Consul.

Comment

You don't have to do much if you don't want to... these regions don't need to be optimally managed or anything, just keep the infrastructure fairly up to date, and respond to miltary unit/crawler/satt/etc requests... just turn your formers over to faction control and specify what forming you want done in your own region, it can all be easily attended to with the mag tube network and 100+ formers (some of them sea, though).

That said, I simply can't perform any regular duties here, it would be irresponsible of me considering the rather massive load of projects and stuff I've got at Uni.

Comment

Working...
                  X