No announcement yet.

Nominations: term VIII government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i am ok with running for commissioner....i think.........
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

MWIA: Go for the Sea Region, and maybe AT.
      Last edited by GeneralTacticus; March 26, 2003, 03:20.

Comment

Oops. I'm a bit late. I seem to do that with Demo game deadlines.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Well, there are three positions still open, which haven't had elections posted yet.

Comment

Make that four: AT and governor of Aurillion, Jedinica and the Sea State.
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Maybe combine some of the regions, if no one wants them. For instance you could put Aurillion and Akiria together? And maybe Centralis and Jedinica? Add the sea bases to their nearest land region, and problem solved.

You could try them as is, but it could mean a lot of work for the commish/other directors. Though I'm fine with whatever others want.
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Just to tell you, TKG PM'ed me and offered to run for AT and Aurillian governor, but unfortunately that isn't allowed according to the current constitution. If you want to change that rule, please go ahead.
                Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Why is it not allowed?

Comment

Anyway, given that I have lost the election for DPO, I'll put myself up for AT.

Comment

well...TKG can run for a governer....if he doesnt have one yet...if he does i dont care....and if GT want to run for AT no problem either..that leaves 2 places open....i will start polls for AT and aurillion governer as soon as I get a conformation of TKG and GT
                      Bunnies!
                      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

TKG is already governing Twin Sea.

Comment

yeah, i withdrew anyways. i was going to run for AT too, just to fill a gap, but alas, unconstitutional

Comment

So... where is there not a Governor?
                            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

aurillion, jedinica, sea state...take your pick

Comment

well now I am back I 'll volunteer for some position.

Wow things have changed since I 've been away. looks like we should go for Trans victory ASAP.

A multi player SMDG might make for better game play I suspect. Even with just 3/4 human group factions and a toughened AI. But would require a level of honesty, ie no spies in rival group.
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X