Nominations: term VIII government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maniac
    Thanks for all your nominations. Now only the Aurillian and Jedinican regions need a governor.
    Gee, who might be appropriate for Jedinica? I'll give you a hint: He ran it up until this term

Comment

NOOOOOOO!!!! I’m away for a few days and TKG attempts to usurp my throne in the Twin Sea region.

Seriously though I will not run for any position this term, I’ve found myself too occupied with study lately to pay much attention to the boards, though I will check in regularly.
      You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Actually, I’ll run for the Aurillion Governor position, preparing for my triumphant return to the streets of New Suez.
        You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Uh, Maniac, I wasn't nominating myself for JV, I was hinting that *you* should run for it

Comment

Can some outgoing Governor recommend a good region? I don't know what the regions are, nor their extent.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Well, you could go for JV if Maniac isn't running for it (I won't be). You might like Aurillion too, it is the industrial center of the faction (for now), though you'd have to run against Voltaire.

Comment

A contest is what I want.
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Uh, Maniac, I wasn't nominating myself for JV, I was hinting that *you* should run for it
                  Oops! I must have overlooked the "up until". But I don't plan to become Jedinican governor, certainly not when going for Commissioner as well.

A contest is what I want.
                  Can I read this that you want to go for Aurillion?
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

put me up for the liberated region also....then we might have a contest atleast. and inforcing martial law wont be a big problem for me
                    Bunnies!
                    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Voltaire won't be running for Aurillion anymore. This means we still need governors for Aurillion and Jedinica, and possible one for a sea region. MWIA, Cedayon, Hercules???

Comment

Sorry, I won't be available for anything. I'll perform my duties as Justice next term, then I'm gone.

Comment

Gone? As in leaving the game? Any particular reason?

Comment

I've given my nomination for Commissioner some further thought. It's really annoying that with every turnchat there are orders missing because of the small interest in the smacdg in general, and even smaller interest in becoming an official. For that reason, if not all positions have a candidate the 25th, I will no longer run for Commissioner. I'm sure DeathByTheSword will do a good job as Commissioner.

Comment

........damn........you are taking AT and a region then?
                              Bunnies!
                              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

No, then I won't take any position. I'm now even considering of taking no position no matter if enough people nominate themselves to fill all offices. This game has lost most of the fun for me as we have become too powerful.

Comment

Working...
                                X