No announcement yet.

Official: Aurillion Boreholes Pt 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

However, this makes no difference, given that the DIA and govenor are the same person.

Comment

He can still veto himself...
      "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
      "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Comment

Isn't it that either nothing happens, since it needs a majority mandate from the people to pass, or like the DoSE/election polls in that there must be a repoll of all tied results, until we get a majority for one of the other?
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

It would be useless to repoll the tied results, since there is already only the minimum options. Thus, the elected person who started the poll breaks the tie, according to our constitutiton and customs. In this case, the DIA can still veto the decision of his governor, as usual. So in case of a tie, its up to the governor with the approbation fo the DIA.
            "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
            "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
              However, this makes no difference, given that the DIA and govenor are the same person.
              Yep, TKG's got this one in the bag from both ends

Next term, however...

Comment

:evildance:

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
                  :evildance:
                  hmm, we need a smiley for that... *tries to dig up that tutorial on making animated gifs*

Comment

Working...
                  X