Official: Aurillion Boreholes Pt 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: Aurillion Boreholes Pt 1

part one of my borehole poll. this poll involves every borehole i plan for aurillion, so don't worry, this'll take a while to build.
    circles are planned sites, squares are already existing boreholes or ones that have already been started/polled

2 days

EDIT: guess i should attach the picture
    blue YES
    4.49%
    blue NO
    4.49%
    red YES
    4.49%
    red NO
    4.49%
    yellow YES
    4.49%
    yellow NO
    4.49%
    pink YES
    5.62%
    pink NO
    3.37%
    white YES
    4.49%
    white NO
    4.49%
    light blue YES
    5.62%
    light blue NO
    3.37%
    black YES
    4.49%
    black NO
    4.49%
    light green YES
    4.49%
    light green NO
    4.49%
    dark blue YES
    4.49%
    dark blue NO
    4.49%
    dark green YES
    4.49%
    dark green NO
    4.49%
    orange YES
    3.37%
    orange NO
    5.62%
    Write-In
    0.00%
    :Xenobananadance:
    1.12%

The poll is expired.

oh, and note: any terrain that is too high will be lowered of course

Comment

ALL of them

edit- err, doh! I just now looked at the bottom portion... that bottom one is in the city radius of Cyclops!

We won't allow it!

Comment

it's also in aurillian territory

although it's better this way. if you don't want the borehole, i won't have to send my Secret, Evil Aurillion Security Force (®©™) to evict your workers upon its completion

er uh, i mean, what Secret, Evil Aurillion Security Force (®©™)?

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
          it's also in aurillian territory
          And not in Akirian territory? Methinks we need to have a rule about drawing borders through the area inside a base radius... or at least what can be done with squares that fall like this.

although it's better this way. if you don't want the borehole, i won't have to send my Secret, Evil Aurillion Security Force (®©™) to evict your workers upon its completion

er uh, i mean, what Secret, Evil Aurillion Security Force (®©™)?
          You can have all your other boreholes, just not that one... plenty of places for your Secret, Evil Security Force to get their mins and energy

Comment

Yes to alle xcept the Orange one. It's doing perfectly well producing nutrients right now, why expend masses of energy lowering it and then build a borehole on it for no reason at all?

Comment

Evil borehole evil evil turn planet into a ruddy sieve would you like it if I drilled holes into your core mutter mutter evil evil mutter mumble...

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by War of Art
                Evil borehole evil evil turn planet into a ruddy sieve would you like it if I drilled holes into your core mutter mutter evil evil mutter mumble...

-Jam
                But mutter they'll make us mumble filthy stinking mutter rich mutter

Comment

...but I don't like money...

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by War of Art
                    ...but I don't like money...
                    ...do you like being able to have all sorts of facilities rushbuilt to help the masses?...

Anyway, this has been gone into way too many times already, I have no intention of rehashing it here...

Comment

ooh, look at all these ties....does this mean i get to choose?

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
                        ooh, look at all these ties....does this mean i get to choose?
                        That's a valid question... who breaks the ties?

Comment

the DIA?

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
                            the DIA?
                            shhh! You're only going to make them more insistent that being both DIA and governor is a conflict of interest

Oh, maybe so

Comment

Technically, the governor breaks the tie and can still be vetoed by the DIA.
                              "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                              "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Working...
                              X