No announcement yet.

Smac Dg Pbem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, I plan on getting this game out to you on Sunday. Currently I have only 1 password:if I don't get a password from you, then I will assign accordingly.
    Next on the agenda: where do you want the turn tracking thread? I currently plan on putting it in the regular turn tracking forum, but if you want it in the SMACDG forum, then just let me know.
    Finally, to expedite turnage, I plan on setting up the rotation to take advantage of your geographic locations. Thus, planned turnage is as follows:

Archaic - Aus

GeneralTacticus - Aus

Maniac - Europe

Hercules - Europe

Cedayon - North America

MisterWhereIsItAt - North America

TKG - North America

If I am wrong in this, letme know how to adjust, and I can do so.

D

Comment

• You could post the turn tracking stuff here, would make it easy on people like me who rarely wander into the other parts of the forum.

And that turn order looks fine to me.

Comment

• Looks fine to me too, except that (IIRC) MWIA lives in New Zealand, not North America.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darsnan

MisterWhereIsItAt - North America
          No no. GT. I AM in New Zealand, but Darsnan wasn't assuming I was American (although my flag quite clearly indicates otherwise, unless whilst I've been out of the loop newswise a group of radical Kiwis took control of the US and declared it annexed to New Zealand ), but as he says, he was only guessing.

"Mister, Where is it (you) at?"

Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• Woops! I had totally forgotten about that password. I'll do it right away.
            Long live Jedi Knight Fridge State! Err... I mean Jedinica Vrijstaat.
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• As I don't have your e-mail, Darsnan, I just sent you a PM.
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Game on!

Turn tracking thread has been established here . Turn has been sent to GT.

Good luck, all!

D

Comment

Working...
                X