No announcement yet.

Smac Dg Pbem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That makes the score: 1pro-1neutral-0contra for both proposals until now.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Neutral to the extra units, and I'd probably prefer no random events if this is meant to be a test of skill.
      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• If Maniac really wants those extra units, I don't have a problem with it.

And I'd also prefer random events to be off, since one could decide who wins if it's badly timed enough.

... Although it would probably take the event "Act of God" to get me to win

Comment

• 2-2-0? and 1-1-2.

Comment

• Just to give you an update where I am at, why (thanx to Googlie's help) I have loaded all of your custom factions np, and am now concentrating on the map. Currently I do plan on giving each of you 3 CP's (or 3 Sea CP's for the Pirates), 3 scouts, a Former (or Sea Former), and any additional units your factions naturally start with. From my experience the additional CP's expedite the early game.
            As far as a name for the game, how about "Race for the Prize"? I've already built the "Prize", if you are all willing to Race for it!

D

Comment

• Originally posted by Darsnan
              Currently I do plan on giving each of you 3 CP's (or 3 Sea CP's for the Pirates), 3 scouts, a Former (or Sea Former),
              Thanks. Though from a previous game where I played the Pirates I heard it was impossible to place scout patrols in the sea, even when there is a transport present. So probably I should have three gun foils.

As far as a name for the game, how about "Race for the Prize"? I've already built the "Prize", if you are all willing to Race for it!
              If you made a prize, does that mean we won't be playing on DD's builder map? I'd completely agree with that, because DilithiumDad didn't upgrade the map for sea factions; it's only better for land factions. And it also adds the element of surprise.

Comment

• I wasn't aware that you all wanted a specific map. Please let me know if you do want a specific map, and I can proceed accordingly. However, one of the reasons that I thought I was selected to be your CMN was because of my "rather refreshing" approach as to how I treat the game. I do plan on offering you something you veterans haven't seen before (at least to the best of the knowledge of those, like Googlie, who I've queried to date). Regardless, np on my end: this is one of the reasons that I touch base from time to time, is to ensure I'm proceeding down the correct avenue: if you guys want a specific map, then I'll proceed accordingly, and I'll use the map I just generated elsewhere.
                I'm going to keep working on my map till I get a consensus from you all. Also, if you decide that you want to play DD's map, then, since I don't have it handy, please forward it to me and I can expedite things from there.

D

Comment

• I am strongly in favour of a Darsnan map!

Comment

• I don't much care whether we use the DD map or the Darsnan one, but the Darsnan one sounds interesting.

Comment

• This is all Planet-talk to me. Darsnan, Dilithium Dad's map... Whatever.

I'm losing this game, aren't I?
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                        I'm losing this game, aren't I?
                        Not as bad as I am!

Comment

• Just for the record, TKG said in the turnchat he was in favour of the Darsnan map as well.

Comment

• Happy with Darsnan's map and specs
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• to the Darsnan map.

Comment

• Just to give you an update, why I'm now beginning my second iteration of playtesting, and so am still projecting to be complete by this coming weekend.
                                When you guys get the chance, either PM or E-Mail me your passwords for this game. Also, I need the free tech for the Uni's.

D

Comment

Working...
                                X