Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cedayon
    Why does this sound familiar?

Yang? If you want to go after Yang, you've got my support. I've got a few scores to settle with him regarding some collegues of mine from the University...
    We must give more time to the UN inspecotrs to check if Yang has weapons of mass destructions !
    "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Bah, why bother. It's not as if Yang has any oil, after all...

Comment

What about Markos Crater ?

Comment

What about it? The minerals there might be nice, but not at the price required to extract them (i.e. the number of crawlers that would be required).

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
            Bah, why bother. It's not as if Yang has any oil, after all...
            he has the uranium flats though

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemoniak We must give more time to the UN inspecotrs to check if Yang has weapons of mass destructions !
              Hmm... wait, we are the UN! Let's have the armed forces do the "inspections"

"The 3rd Peacekeeper air wing continued inspections in The Leader's Horde today, using high-yield bombs to blow apart several buildings believed to be housing weapons of mass destruction..."

Comment

Hmm... wait, we are the UN!
                I like it.

But Yang as far as we know has not started production of PBs: nor as far as we can ascertain, biological or chemical weapons. If and when that happens that is a different scenario.

However let me remind all that war and peace can turn on the skill of our Foreign Affairs Directors diplomatic skills. And there is more than just Yang out there.

However we ourselves have not yet built global 'protective' clout.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                  But Yang as far as we know has not started production of PBs: nor as far as we can ascertain, biological or chemical weapons.
                  Of course Yang has biological and chemical weapons! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I have the resports right here on my desk and I will present them to the public next week!

Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                    But Yang as far as we know has not started production of PBs: nor as far as we can ascertain, biological or chemical weapons.
                    I know, I was just making a joke ... if Yang were to go down that path, however, I would become more serious.

Comment

We're all just making a joke here. We all know that the US 'justifications' for attacking Iraq are just so much bullsh*t.

I hope...

Comment

You mean the US non justifications, I guess
                        Last edited by Pandemoniak; January 31, 2003, 10:45.

Comment

I could laugh with it if only there weren't people who actually buy that crap.
                          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
                          X