This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Honk honk!)

Well, you see, chaps, I've been downstairs for the last couple of years, doing some top-secret intelligence...things. I can't actually tell you about them because they are...top secret. However, I did manage to start a new business, along with Xenobrew, which is now totally owned by me because of the unfortunate vanishing of Citizen TKG. It's very unfortunate. Very much so.

The PlanetPearlCompany is now open for business. Sign up to go kill mindworms for the sake of commerce. Don't worry about getting them in your hair. It's your ears that are bothersome, the filthy buggers. Ah well. I'll see how well we do.

History Guy,
    Citizen
    Empire growing,
    Pleasures flowing,
    Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

• Solution: I can supplement my military budget with sales of earplugs! Never before have threats to you brain's integrity been so easy to avoid.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• Congratulations to MWIA on reaching Emperor. A pint of Black Stuff on me and also a free round of drinks to all here. (Part of diplomatic oiling the corridors of diplomacy, process).

Anyone want anything from the diplomatic pouch?
        Last edited by Hercules; March 20, 2003, 05:02.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• *BUMP*

I still have 86 posts to go to become Emperor Maniac. Does anyone want to place bets on when I will make it? The winner gets free Xenobrews for a month.
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Well, no bet from here, but congratulations!

And is this TKG-brand Xenobrew, or is someone challenging the evil monopolist?

Comment

• Does anyone want to place bets on when I will make it?
              /me deploys ESP

Ten minutes from the next time you log in.
              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• On a related note, I think I'm 80 posts from King now... if it's at 1000.

I could have spammed harder, but it looks like I'll get there anyway

Comment

• It is indeed at 1,000.

I'd like to reach Emperor, but not Deity. Deity is a crap title.
                  Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• I still have 86 posts to go to become Emperor Maniac. Does anyone want to place bets on when I will make it? The winner gets free Xenobrews for a month.
                    *PONDERS* I'd say about 4-5 days.

Comment

• Keep spamming, Maniac, good luck to you..

But if you become deity every athiest should put you into ignore list, so beware...

Comment

• Mr. President has lost already (I'm not *that* big a spammer), so GT is currently leading the race.

Comment

• I predict the 1st of April. No, forget that... um.... 30th March. Is the prize negotiable?

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Ok, that makes 28-29 March (my time) for GT I guess and 1 April for War of Art.

And WoA, how do you mean if the price is negotiable? Would you want Talisker Whisky instead?

(+1)

Comment

• we NEED BEER HERE!
                              Bunnies!
                              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• hello every one at this forum....i want to say i want tell you we are sorry for this outburst of our dear friend DBTS....we are having a party and well we all drunk....execpt me because i have to drive....right now we see DBTS falling from a chair.....
                                Bunnies!
                                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
                                X