Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I raise two glasses to the Term VII gov't... the polls are still settling for justices and DPO, but are we gonna let that delay the drinking celebration?

Comment

• Comment

• 1174 posts:
        A: 29 | D: 99 | M: 53 | HP: 91

Dropped a lot recently, from ~14 posts per day (just after starting the NS region/forum) to just under 10

How do I search for posts in this forum? I posted mucho when I arrived here (even if it was halfway through)
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Search should be an option just under the APolyton title near the top of the screen. Select this and you can search for a poster or word. YOu can also choose to search a specific set of fora, one forum or the whole shebang.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• 1455 (3.04 posts per day)
            A: 32 | D: 59 | M: 14 | HP: 64

Somehow those low levels don't surprise me in the least. *Yawn*
            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• I have 880 posts on the ACDG, which means 4.57%. Although if I could do it since I joined, it would be (scarily ) higher.

Barkeep, I'll have a flaming Muroroa (or however you spell it )
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• I guess Kassiopeia isn't around so:
                One Muroroa coming on!
                *Drogue sees yellow and black coloured vapours coming out of the drink.
                Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• I'm around. I'm just... deliberating (oh I love that word).
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                    I'm around. I'm just... deliberating (oh I love that word).
                    *sees someone mag-leving another several cases of strong drinks up to the justice's chambers* That's some pretty serious "deliberation" there, Kass

Comment

• 1250 posts, including this one... This should be between 7 and 8%, I think.
                      "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                      "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

• well, i managed 18th out of 41 this weekend...so it looks like it'll be the classic "i was away on the weekend, so i'll have to spam this week" for me

Comment

• Goodbye Antioch- I will miss your low-decadence, low-bulls*** way of life. We'll never agree on some of the blind-faith issues but I have found you to be, in terms of actual behavior, the most truly humanistic citizens of this faction. Hello Egregion and the governor's offices. A round for everyone on me!

Comment

• Ah a half normal (well probably a full normal) poster appears and contributes without brandishing stats.

Offers lucky22 and anyone else some Black Stuff to celebrate new appointments.

But scowls at anyone who mentions Yang.
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Say what happened to Lucky1 to 21 btw, offers Herc as a conversation opener.
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I always presumed it was his age. Many posters do that (Tassadar5000 for example. ), though I find it quite silly because the nick doesn't fit anymore after a year. But after checking his profile it appears I'm wrong. So yes, what does it mean Lucky?

Btw, Cedayon, I always wondered: how am I supposed to pronounce your nick? I always did it the French way: "Cédaillon", though I guess that's wrong. Is it Sea-Die-An then?
                                Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
                                X