This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TKG
    but of course. you don't expect me to give up my lucritive, (and evil) monopoly, do you?
    I'm not sure about your lucritive monopoly, but I know you'd never loosen your hold on your lucrative monopoly

apparently my plan to distribute defective spell-checking technology to the Aurillon network nodes is proceeding nicely...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cedayon
      lucrative
      whoopsies

Comment

• It reminds me one story from www.rinkworks.com/stupid/

"I had a call from a user with a problem with his spell checker. I walked him through fixing the problem and later sent a follow up email, asking if the problem was gone.

I got this back:

Thanks for inquiring, the spell chicker works fine."

Comment

• at everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirov
            "A spectre is haunting Apolyton - the spectre of spamming."

"Spammer Manifesto", Kassiopeia , Datalinks

You should see me in the Suomithreadi. We have 23 threads, each at least 500 posts, and I have at least 20% of the posts
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• You know, according to my calculations I account for about 9% of all posts that have been made in the ACDG forum ever.

Comment

• Hmm...

Search -> ACDG -> show posts matching exact username "Kassiopeia" -> show results as posts -> 829* matches.

The ACDG forum has currently 19043* posts, so

(829/19043)*100 = 4.35%

Considering I've had a High Council position (DoSE) only for the first term, that's not too bad.

*This post added to calculations
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Good god. TKG has 2189 posts on the ACDGF. His percentage:

(2189/19044)*100 = 11.49%

Comment

• 1689/19045 * 100 = 8.86%
                    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• OK, everyone here who has any RL*, please raise your hand...

*RL - hypothetical state in which your body and your computer separate in two distinctive things. See also Nirvana

Comment

• Good god. TKG has 2189 posts on the ACDGF. His percentage:

(2189/19044)*100 = 11.49%

Do mine, do mine!

I bet i have less then 5%

Edit:
                        Oh, just above 1% with 220 posts....can that be right?
                        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

• You had the results shown as threads, not as individual posts. Your percentage is:

(559/19050)*100 = 2.93%

Comment

OK, everyone here who has any RL*, please raise your hand...

It's really recent, but I'm pretty sure I've encountered this "RL" thing... I think it came into existence due to the combination of a certain female, spiritual influence, and my emotions, but I've definately noticed a severe reduction in game-playing time... as in I haven't touched one (aside from loading the save from here) in like 3 or 4 weeks...

RL is a deep, mysterious, and daunting thing... it's pretty cool, though

edit - to drive the point home: Xenosaga arrived in the mail on Wednesday, but because of this RL thing I haven't even played it yet... and I don't even mind! This is *EXTREMELY* strange behavior for me
                            Last edited by Cedayon; February 28, 2003, 20:38.

Comment

OK, everyone here who has any RL*, please raise your hand...

*RL - hypothetical state in which your body and your computer separate in two distinctive things. See also Nirvana
                              i have a life...kinda. i'm sure i can provide concrete proof after this weekend too

well no wonder i'm 11% kass. this is where i make all my posts. the opportunities for spam here are abundant
                              besides. i wouldn't be talking about spam if i were you, Mr 5.07 posts/day

Comment

• kass try mine...i bet it is around 90%
                                Bunnies!
                                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
                                X